Customer reviews

What's It All About?
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

on 15 January 2013
I was glued to this book. When reading it I imaged Michael talking directly to me, like in his movies.
on 15 August 2012
We bought this for my father-in-law for his birthday. He was over the moon to receive it and couldn't wait to start reading it.

In an email from the supplier, they stated that delivery could take up to 30 days (despite the Amazon details saying up to 19 days delivery).However we were delighted to find that the book was delivered well in time for my father-in-law's birthday.
on 13 April 2017
25 years old and seriously out of date... but still costing £12!!
if you want a list of actors and "stars" that he met before 1992 this is the book for you...
if however you were looking for interesting antidotes, and detailed accounts of the films he made... save your money..
very, very disappointed, and I do really admire his work
Dear boy, would it kill you to update it?
25 years on...
so much more to share
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2014
although this was no whodunnit mystery,you just couldnt leave it.
i suggest it to all movie goers.
Michael Caine is undoubtedly one of the most interesting ,and talented actors and this book proves he is a talented story teller as well.
on 21 January 2011
Laugh out loud funny with superb annecdotes of people as diverse as prince Phillip to Charles Manson.
Caine writes with self deprecating humour that endears like no book I've read in years. Love it! Love it! Love it!
on 15 February 2011
There is no side to this man, he tells it how it is and he is brilliant with it.It was funny and sad but both completely in context (even the swear words!!!).
One of the best biographys I have read in a long time.
on 5 January 2014
Why I have not yet recieved the book on my kindle could you please investigate.it for me.

Thankyou

M Turner
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2010
My husband and I had already read this book and bought a second for a relation. Would highly recommend that you read this. You can't put it down until you have read it.
on 13 October 2013
Really enjoyed here about Michael's life from the man himself, so many familiar film references, it's made me go back and revisit them with new eyes.
on 1 September 2012
Caine's autobiography is very funny and a very quick read! Out of all his books, this is my favourite. Good if you're looking for something light.