Customer reviews

on 5 May 2015
I'm extremely pleased with these gloves. I haven't used them in super cold conditions or in rain or on super long rides, but I adore the fit. I sometimes have a hard time b/c I have long / slender fingers. I ordered the large, and they are a great fit in every way (around the hand & length). They are quite grippy in the palm, which I guess is good, but the grips are large and take some getting used to.
UPDATE (1.5yrs later): Still have & love these gloves. It doesn't look like they've aged / worn a day. The quality is great. I still haven't rode in super wintery conditions, but for my occasional winter commute or ride around Richmond park, they've been great. Highly recommend.
on 9 December 2013
I have held off writing a review for a little while to see how these gloves weather a whole winter season and I have been so far very impressed. Very warm, a little bit waterproof (though don't get caught up in a proper shower and expect dry hands), excellent touch screen compatible pads on the fingers and good grip for when cycling.
Would highly recommend.
on 6 March 2013
These have been very useful, you can wear them with other gloves in the colder weather , when warmer they are suitable to cycle in. I would recommend these gloves .
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse