Customer reviews

Style Name: Set of 1|Colour: Chrome|Change

on 5 April 2017
Sturdy and hangs well. Only thing is that a lot of the circles are quite small at the top so if you have a lot of bulky scarves you might not be able to squeeze them all in, but the larger ones at the bottom are good for this. Also I would be careful of very delicate scarves - just make sure there is no little bump it can catch on - almost all the holes were fine but on one there was a little bit that caught - but it was only on one and easy to just cover up with a bit of tape or something. Just give them a quick check before you hang it for the first time.
on 20 February 2015
My scarves were out of control! Draped over the mirror, hanging on the back of the bedroom door, bursting out of drawers...my house had reached a state of scarf infestation! Thank goodness for I found this multiple-ring scarf holder. Now my scarves are all together in the wardrobe suspended from one convenient hanger - like an exotic African bird with glorious tail feathers! Just what I needed!
on 24 July 2017
Finally a holder to help me organise the misses vast collection of scarves. This was perfect. The smooth chrome hoops ensure that the material doesn't snag and makes it easy to thread the material through. This has helped tidy up our wardrobe. Highly recommend it.
on 8 May 2017
Hold loads of scarves from thick ones to silk. Weighs quite a bit when fully loaded, but it's now hanging in my wardrove and I have got a whole drawer empty! Very smooth metal so nothing to snag fabric either.
on 13 May 2017
Much better quality and sturdier than I expected. Great value and design.
on 15 March 2017
Just what I needed and holds loads of scarfs. Good quality - very pleased with my purchase.
on 12 May 2017
Excellent keeper for scarves and or ties for that matter
on 20 March 2017
fab great to put all scarves in place
on 16 March 2017
now have my scarves in order-Thank you great idea.
on 8 June 2017