on 23 June 2013
Very sweet charm bought it for my daughter and she was very pleased. Did not matter about the box as I had a spare one.
on 22 September 2013
I was a bit worried about buying a pandora from amazon in case it wasn't genuine etc but it is and i totally love it.
on 22 January 2014
It looks nice and is well made I ordered it for Christmas and it came on time, I find that the screw thread charms are a bit disappointing as instead of staying in place they move around almost as much as the non-threaded version.
on 6 March 2013
very pleased with purchase.online shopping takes all the legwork out of high street shopping.
And purchase arrived next day well pleased.
on 5 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter as a Christmas present and I know she will love it! Very detailed and well made.
on 7 December 2016
Lovely charm, but it didn't come in any packaging except a little plastic bag that was loose in a box of other things and we found it inside a slipper! They are tiny little things, maybe they need to come in a little presentation box...
on 6 August 2016
I bought as a gift for a duck lover .It came from Spain earlier than expected. I had my own Pandora box as this would have cost extra. This charm was listed as discontinnued by Pandora so I was very happy for it to be found.
on 1 September 2013
Really good value for money. Would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone interested in buying this. A great purchase indeed.
on 21 January 2015
Very pleased. Is definitely the genuine article. Shame it doesn't come in a box but then you know that before you buy it.
on 4 January 2014
this charm is so cute and easy to fit on to pandora charm and is genuiene pandora my daughter loved it