Customer reviews

on 2 December 2015
For a birthday so not been seen by the recipient yet.
on 29 September 2012
One of the most expensive pieces of plastic junk I've had the misfortune to come across. If the owners of the Angry Birds brand have endorsed this they should be embarrassed. Constructing the towers of pieces as described in the game is next to impossible for an adult let alone anyone in the recommended child age range due to the poor design of the parts. There are even some for which there are insufficient pieces.
That said our four year enjoys playing with it but don't expect to enjoy playing the game as intended and if it had cost a fiver that would be fair enough.
on 14 August 2017
The description is incorrect the game is a French version which is completely different rules to the English one!
on 7 September 2017
Foreign import instructions in lots of languages but no english
on 16 November 2012
What total rubbish!! The flimsy pieces of plastic are uneven and impossible to assemble, even for an adult, which leads to great frustration. And by the time you have managed to built the tower and get ready to shoot, the tower collapses by itself if an insect flies past. And you'll be lucky if you ACTUALLY manage to shoot with the slingshot which shoots more upwards than forwards and never past 3 inches far. I am disgusted that this kind of rubbish is saleable. It's legalised theft!! Really, do yourself a favour and don't go waste your money on this. I wish I'd read the review before I brought it because once the box is opened, there is no way you can take it back: they've made it impossible to put the pieces back in the box unless you arm yourself with bags of patience. Unfortunately, by the time you want to put the toy away, you have lost ALL ability to stay calm because you got so frustrated with the game in the first place!! I might as well bin it frankly. Giving it to charity would be insulting for the recepient, it's THAT rubbish!!!
on 29 July 2013
Another fun Angry birds game by Mattel. This one is similar to knock on wood and Angry birds on thin ice, and my son added this one to his collection of knock down games. Hours of fun can be had building the stacks and knocking off the pigs. A frustrating element for the younger builder is that the Grey pillars 'wobble a bit' and can cause your creation to fall down, before you have even tried to sling shot an angry bird at the pigs. The pillars in Angry birds knock on wood do not do this, so if you have a younger child, opt for this version first. Strong, easy to assemble, for one player or more - a great game overall. Well made plastic pigs and rubber birds, we really do like these Mattel games.
on 19 September 2012
I'm amazed by the 5 star review, this game is terrible. It's extremely difficult to balance the parts, they're uneven but also smooth and slidy, also far too narrow. I took this on holiday for my young son to play with as he's a big Angry Birds fan, and it was such a disappointment. It takes a huge amount of patience to build the constructions on the cards, they constantly fall over, and the catapult is impossible to aim, it's pot luck where the birds go. My son's 3, I'm 48, my dad is 70, we all had trouble with it. It eventually led to frustration for everyone, not fun. My son however still likes randomly firing the birds from the catapult so I gave it 2 for fun. I gave it 4 for educational value as it's a valuable life lesson that what you see on the box isn't necessarily what you'll get inside! Awful.
on 8 October 2013
I love when I purchase a toy for my grandchildren to see them enjoying and playing with it, and Angry Birds never disappoint, he loves the game and is playing with it regularly, I feel my money was well spent.
on 8 September 2013
Bought as an addition to angry birds knock on he wood game which was a big hit for my sons.
It is nice, figures of pigs and birds are bigger than in other game.
Would recommend.
on 27 December 2013
Angry Birds does not translate well into in a physical game. For younger players it is slow and tedious to play. The plastic pieces wobble and are not easy to balance and it takes some skill to knock them down. It is ok if all children want to do is build up towers and practice knocking them down which after a while does get boring and loses its appeal. Stick to the computer game far more entertaining, this is just an ill thought out concept to cash in on Angry Birds proper and sell merchandise to young children. Very disappointing.

See one answered question