Price:£10.06+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2013
After ordering this mouse, I was skeptical about it due to its price, but needing a new one, I went ahead and ordered it anyway. The first thing I will say about this mouse by getting cons out of the way, is that it is not a grippy type of texture as it would kind of appear in the products photo, it is actually, mainly a gloss plastic on the top side parts with grippy bits on the side. No biggy, but all over grippy would have been nice. The mouse is smaller than I had expected, but its not too small, in a sense I think it would hurt my hand after a prolonged period of time(My previous mouse was smaller). Also, the cable could be a tad longer, its about a 1.5 meters in length, again no biggy, my work station is next to my tower.

Minor cons aside, this mouse is actually fantastic! The first thing I noticed is the scroll wheel doesn't feel too loose in the mouse chassis and this reflects when you do some fast scrolling down a page, each slight rotation has a groove in it which helps you easily define just how far you are scrolling. The second thing was the left mouse click, the most important button. Its not too soft, its not too hard and its not too loud, and best of all, the sound it makes when you click, is a nice satisfying click sound, not one that is really weird and where you can feel the button bounce back toward the mouse. The accuracy of the laser seems fine and has great sensitivity out of the box, but this can be adjusted using controls on your OS (The box says it has a 1000 dpi laser). The back and forward side buttons are a great addition too being recognized by all of my games as a 5 button mouse. No installation disc was included, but my Windows 8 Pro installed it straight away when plugged in with no problems at all, so I would presume that previous version of Windows and Linux will do the same (I'm not a mac user so I can't comment). Last but not least, the build quality, which I can simply say is excellent. It does not feel cheap and nasty in my hand, and when picked up and squeezed a little, you cannot feel or hear the plastic start to creak and give way, which is a good sign.

In conclusion, this is absolutely a must buy if you a gamer on a very small budget (not all of us can afford a £70 mouse!) or if you simply need a good, new mouse, that you feel would last a long time. I give it 4/5 stars, but only because of the very minor cons mentioned at the beginning of my review, other than that, fantastic! An expectation fulfilled by Zalman!
on 7 February 2014
I ordered this mouse as I needed a five button mouse so I could use teamspeak while playing Arma 2 with ACRE, so I didn't have to reassign a key, or position my hand awkwardly on the keyboard.
I was pleased to find that I could assign the 4th or 5th mouse button as my PTT if need be.
other brands were either really expensive, or you could just tell it was going to be cheap and nasty. Using the Zalman Z11 plus as my case, I thought I could trust the brand to do decent peripherals too.

Included in the package is just the mouse, no driver CDs No manual (anyone who doesn't know how to operate a mouse should step slowly away from the PC) It's plug and play, so none of this [insert useless generic software here] nonsense to deal with.

The mouse, compared to my old but trusty texet one, is quite weighty, it's not made of cheap plastic I can say that. I wouldn't say it was small, it's an average sized mouse, a comfortable size that you can easily handle.

the scroll wheel is decent, it doesn't feel tacky, feels precise, and it feels like it would last a while, and it's got little rubber grip pads, and it does make quite a nice noise when you click.

It's a little darker compared to the reference image, it's nearly black, not a darkish grey, an the Zalman logo is also higher up than the image too.

but yeah, for £7, it's a fairly decent mouse goes quite nicely with my case!

If you're considering it or looking for a cheapish gaming mouse, go ahead and buy this.
on 2 September 2013
Got this to use instead of the touchpad on my laptop, as it is much more accurate and les

Single Ring:s annoying when typing long passages. Just to point out that this is a wired mouse, and probably not too brilliant if you transport you laptop and everything else rather often, as the wire often gets rather tangled.

The extra buttons on the side of the mouse are very handy and can be programmable I think, although the default for most internet browsers I have found is forward and backward, making browsing much faster.

As said, action is a little plasticky and not as nice as some more expensive mice, but the fit is nice, and it doesn't cost as much as more expensive mice, so I guess that it is a good buy.
on 9 November 2013
I bought this mouse when I built my first PC about 5 or 6 months ago. It's been great I've been very happy with it had no problems up until now and that is that the scroll wheel squeaks when I use it. Not too big a deal if you're not easily annoyed but I will be getting another mouse for Christmas to replace this one. Other than that I can't fault it, I've played MMORPG games with it and it's always been very responsive and worked well. Always handy to have the two buttons on the left for moving back and forwards a page, once you have a mouse with those on you wonder how you ever lived without it!
on 27 April 2013
Bought this mouse as a cheapie i bought off of Ebay bit the dust, this mouse feels of high quality materials, the pictures don't show what the material actually looks like, the top is shiny, it doesn't look like a matte finish too it. mouse works fine, top buttons seem to have more push up (Which is better for me because i always accidentally clicking when i rest my hand on other mouses) everything seems perfect about except the wire is quite short (For me anyway) would be nice to have an extra meter of wire excess, but nothing is perfect and for this price its nothing to worry about.
on 22 June 2013
Ordered this mouse on 30th of May, ETA was Tuesday 4 Jun 2013 - Saturday 8 Jun 2013. Did not receive product until today (22nd of June), tried twice to contact seller and dispatcher and no reply. The mouse looks different to in the picture, although it's comfy, the edges around the bottom of the mouse are sharp and causes slight friction. The product itself is cheaply made, the plastic creaks when you squeeze the mouse lightly but to be fair, all 5 buttons work fine, pretty decent mouse for the price, just a shame the seller didn't communicate,
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2015
This mouse has been a great addition for my laptop, it's responsive clicking feels satisfying and the scroll has a good tactitle feel. it feels quite light for gaming but as a portable mouse it's not a downside.
on 30 November 2016
the design of the mouse is ok, but after 6 weeks of use the scroll wheel started making screech noises (like it needed oiling). I ended up buying another brand of mouse
on 31 March 2013
Got this little mouse for about £5. For that ammount its an absolute steal!!!! Buttons on the side are a tad small though.
on 10 March 2014
It works and it has properties as described, but the wheel and ocasionally the buttons creak, which might be annoying.

See one answered question