Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 26 May 2016
I just love Humphrey bogart..... One of the films does not play(they drive by night),shame,but the other three are great. Not as classic as Casablanca or the Barefoot Contessa, but all worth the watch.....
on 12 October 2015
as a H.BOGARD fan I have quite a library of his films as I have with other actors of his era. I don't watch films as soon as I get them but I test them to make sure of there quality and watch them at a later date. this box set is of excellent quality . I would recommend this box set to all who like H.BOGARD films .
on 29 September 2015
Fine
on 8 May 2016
EXCELLENT
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My husband and I are Humphrey Bogart fans and to get 4 of his best war time movies at once was a bonus, al of these movies are excellent by one of the greatest actors of all time, the supporting casts were excellent, so to all classic movie buffs purchase and enjoy just as we will
on 8 October 2015
Good set of Bogart films. But remember you need a region free dvd player. It is worth investing in a region free player to play films like these, that you can't get in the UK.
on 2 August 2015