on 23 February 2013
i like the saying on this magnet :) and its a good size, it was recieved alot earlier than the estimated date which is great only down side this magnet looks alot better in the picture than in person as you can see its just printed on abit of paper! but for the cheap price its good.
on 29 May 2014
I bought this for my mother and she loved it. There's not much to go wrong really as it's just a magnet. The print is clear and yes, it sticks to the fridge! It's a great little added present for those who collect fridge magnets.
on 14 December 2012
Brought this as a novelty present and it will go great the fridge. It was just something different and will get a giggle on xmas day. All mums should have one of these, maybe a little over priced but it is worth it as I have not seen this one on the high street. Happy with product, the item arrived within estimated delivery time. would recommend.
on 22 December 2014
This was really small bs underestimated the size of the gift I thought it be type you stick on your wall but it was just a little magnet try read the comments before you buy something I know I learnt my lesson
on 18 August 2013
I bought this for my mother's birthday.
She really liked it, and now it is on her refrigerator. It is not light and tacky, it feels like it has a glass coating. The magnet sticks well and the words are clear.
The only problem, for me, is that I hoped it would be bigger. It is a little smaller than a normal mobile phone (in my opinion). That is why I rated this four stars.
Delivery was fast, and the quality of the product is very good. Just a little bit small.

If I could I would rate this four and a half stars.
on 22 November 2012
I mean it's a fridge magnet and it says that you love you mum. There's nothing wrong with it.
My mum is crazy about fridge magnets so it's a win+win combination (:
on 8 January 2014
My mum loved this gift and it does make her feel calm every time she looks at the magnet on the fridge.
on 5 December 2012
Lovely little magnet, my mum loved it, the only suggestion i would make is to take the picture of the magnet on a pice of black paper, as from looking at the picture i expected it to be glass and was shocked when it arrived, hence the 4 out of 5 starts :)
on 9 April 2014
This item of Keep Calm and Carry On fridge magnet was not in the jiffy bag when it came. It was put inside a royal mail plastic bag with instructions of what to do if the item was damaged or missing. I have filled in a claim form from royal mail for this item. In my opinion, someone from royal mail must have taken the magnet out of the jiffy bag, as jiffy bags cannot open by themselves.
on 30 December 2013
I have never bought my mum such a great item to go with her main present! Not too expensive, good fun, exactly as shown in the pictures. My mum is loving it, a must buy for anyone looking to please their mum.

See one answered question