Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 September 2012
I bought this Blu-ray DVD to replace the original purchased some long time ago. The enhancements to both audio and picture make it well worth the cost. One of his best concerts ever, this DVD puts the viewer into the auditorium with the other fans. It does create 2 problems however; I hope the neighbours enjoy it too and what do I do with the original? A great DVD of a wonderful concert by an extremely polished artist and band. A must-have for any Gabriel fan!
on 3 September 2016
Bought this as DVD and the quality was poor. Blu-ray is so much better. Quality concert , theatrics and sound. Paula Cole was a late addition to replace the original female singer but together with Peter Gabriel gives and outstanding event.
on 19 February 2014
Okay, so I'm a fan of PG and the music on this disc. I had the original DVD version for many years which was great. Then the BluRay came out and I couldnt resist it. Still the same materials which I was expecting but what left me disappointed was that the source material doesnt seem to have really warranted a move to Blu-Ray, so for me a little disappointed. I shouldnt have bothered 'upgrading'. Otherwise, superb concert and performance, great audio, great tracks. Definatley my favourite PG concert.
on 4 October 2017
My first copy of this concert was left behind after a personal split. I cant blame her for keeping it, its a great concert showing a youthful and athletic Peter Gabriel. Great tracks . and even better on Blu-ray
on 7 March 2018
Love Peter Gabriel and this concert was brilliant. Great DVD which doesn't disappoint in any way.
on 31 December 2012
My dad has this on vhs he actually went to see the tour originally i bought it on dvd as it had been remastered but it wasn't that good in my opinion but now on Bluray it's a different story without doubt one of the best concerts ever anyway but now it has been remastered both visually & on the audio side it is fantastic.
I play mine through an oppo 93 into a Denon 3802 amp & watching via an HD Epson projector & i can assure you you won't be in the least bit dissapointed bear in mind this was recorded on tape almost 20 years ago!
In short if you're a fan buy it if you're not buy it you soon will be!
on 10 February 2015
I love this concert! Wonderful stage craft, inspiring musicianship, enchanting atmosphere! This is an old recording and does look a bit grainy on some of the low lighting shots but its well worth adding to your music library! The sound quality is great of course. I attended the "Back to Front" tour recently and thoroughly recommend getting the DVD. Faultless clarity and sound on that!
on 2 April 2018
A1 Excellent product delivery and price
on 26 August 2017
This must be at least the third copy I have bought over the years in my opinion it is the best compilation of all his great recordings and sung live
Paula Cole is fantastic a must buy if you are a Peter Gabriel fan
on 9 April 2014
Had owned the VHS version of this some years back and was prompted, by happy memories to buy this version. Those memories were not false ones, a great concert with great performances from all those taking part but especially from the man himself! Surely one of the highlights of his career to date?!?!