Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 May 2014
Considering 1 pack of these is £4 in my local supermarket, 6 packs for under £10 is pretty damn good. Of course I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to use them all and have been offering my friends and family a complimentary "glass wipe" when I see them, which has garnered me a few strange looks.

They're very moist, on a few occasions I've had to wipe my glasses off with some tissue afterwards which sort of defeats the point, but that's the only downside and not all of them are too wet.

On the plus side, excellent value for money, they do a really good job cleaning, they don't smear and they are in very handy sealed one-wipe packets which means you can slip one into your pocket and carry it around with you no problem. When I walk the dog in Wales in the winter, as you can imagine it's wet, windy and muddy so it's pretty handy to have one of these in my pocket so I don't end up going home with someone elses dog by mistake.

I've also used them on my camera lens and they do a good job there too.
on 5 February 2016
This is most probably my favourite find on Amazon in a long long long time. The lens wipes are all individually packaged.inside 6 bigger 'cartons' to hold them in. Take one out and you'll get the feeling of 'It's supposed to be a face towel but it feels almost dry" that's probably the best way to describe it. One wipe over glasses and bang they are crystal clear with no streaks or stains. Doesn't irritate your skin or eyes, faultless in my opinion.
on 15 June 2017
I suppose I had too much hope in this product. I bought it solely for the purpose of cleaning glasses. I'm afraid it didn't do the job quite as expected. We did get there in the end, but it was quite laborious. I've had better results with other wipes.
on 28 March 2017
The liquid in the wipes leaves residual marks on the glass of the spectacles. Thereby not making it ideal for its use. Also the paper is little rough so I am apprehensive about using it on my expensive set of eye and sun glasses. I also doubt that the wipes may damage the coating of the glasses.
However these wipes work good for laptop/mobile/tablet screens.
on 31 March 2017
I use these on my spectacles for a more thorough daily clean. They cut through the smears and dust and then dry very quickly. The only drawback and the reason why I knocked a star off is that they leave alcohol marks while drying, making the whole process trial and error every time. I still use my soft cloth for most cleaning, but because these wipes are packaged individually I know there's no rush to use them up and they won't dry out.
on 8 May 2017
Always been a bit lazy with cleaning my glasses. Then I tried these. Have a packet in my dressing table drawer and it becomes the first thing I do in the morning. So simple, so easy. Gave one to my daughter when visiting recently and she said - oh wow! That easy.
on 30 March 2017
After following the instruction, I was disappointed to find that my glasses covered in smudge marks. Ordered the other best seller and was satisfied with the results.
on 26 May 2015
Not good I'm afraid. The wipes are just too wet and they leave smears when they dry. I have to use a cloth to get rid of the smears which rather defeats the object.
on 4 June 2017
Found myself using one wipe after another with these on all 3 pairs of my glasses. Left a smeary residue and glasses ended up dirty again within the hour unlike previous brands I've bought. Will be steering clear in the future.
on 30 June 2017
The quality of these seems to have dropped considerably.
Where it use to only take one wipe to clean our glasses, now it takes 2/3 until we get one with a decent amount of moistness.