Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 23 October 2014
My teenage son has been asking for one of these hats for ages as he does lots of outdoor activities up here in the frozen North of Scotland. I wasn't sure about the fit so I emailed the seller (USSR House Ltd.) to check the final size . The seller responded to emails immediately and couldn't have been more helpful. The hat arrived in just two days and is a perfect fit - my son absolutely loves it and tells me his friends at school all want one now. It's a great piece of Cold War nostalgia, well-made and unbelievably warm. I thoroughly recommend getting one of these for the winter.
on 18 January 2013
Loving it, in the current sub-zero weather it was bought just at the right time. My only gripes are should have bought the next size up and the two tethers for the sides are fraying badly, may have to replace them.
on 15 August 2014
The Ushanka's quality is very very nice, from the furry material on the inside, to the badge and straps. I am very pleased with the hat, but I would not wear it yet where I live as it is the end of Summer. Got this in preparation for Autumn/Winter. People told me that it would be an uncomfortable fit, I measure as a size 59.5cm head, and this is a 60cm, and this fits nicely. Also, the hat arrived a day before the estimated delivery date, and only took about 3 days to get here, and I live in Ireland.
on 3 March 2017
Really good hat. Well made a nod very warm.
on 5 January 2016
Good
on 23 October 2016
Excellent purchase, many thanks
on 23 November 2013
Very good quality and warm, however is quite small even as a size 60. Even if you measure as a 60 it will be a snug or even an uncomfortable fit.
on 14 January 2014
Would highly reccommend this item only if your a size 58 and below .The hat hasnt been truly tested yet in the cold weather but when ever I have worn it it is so comfortable and warm.The hat is off fantastic quality and very good material
on 29 April 2017
great hat
on 2 March 2014
Husband loved it, with not much hair keeps him lovely and warm has excited comments... recommend it Good value for money