on 15 October 2012
I purchased this chair not so long ago and i must say it is very comfortable. It took 24hrs to reach, and i cannot complain about the price. If you are looking for a chair you cannot go far wrong with this one. Top chair nice price you won't find better, trust me. Easy to fall asleep in.
on 2 April 2014
If you are reading some of the negative reviews below, don't ignore them like I did and presume they've fixed their bad ways. They haven't.

Missing parts, defective bolt holes, complete ignorance of wanting to return the item and when finally acknowledged, given an address to send it to - meaning it'd be at my cost! For faulty items! Seller seems completely unaware of the Sale of Goods Act in reference to distance selling.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHAM OF A COMPANY!
on 27 February 2015
While looking for a new chair for my bedroom, I spent quite a while trying to find one that would be perfect and this one seemed to be quite similar to most out there while being quite a bit cheaper and according to reviews I thought I was getting a bargain. However my experience since has made me wish I held out or at the very least tried some out before ordering.

The chair has the strong point of looking nice when up, that is however if you get it up in the first place. The instructions are minimal to say the least and and there aren't many online options to help should you turn to these. Once up the major flaw is balance, the chair constantly feels like it is going to tip, I am literally terrified of using the "recline" option as I'm reasonably certain I would end up on the floor. The other major flaw is that it is just not comfortable. Any time at all will leaving you with dead legs and rear.

So overall being that the main reasons for a chair or comfort and security I would recommend looking elsewhere for a chair. Perhaps spend a little more or find one you can try first.
on 16 March 2014
do not buy from these crooks ( what they are selling is complete rubbish
if, sorry when you have problems with your purchase they will ignore your complaints
until they finally tell you that it is to late to ask for your money back because its been
90 days since you purchased the item,, then they go back to ignoring you again..
dont think amazon care as long as they make some money out of it as well..
so you are left with a useless piece of rubbish that you will have to dump after only a few
months of buying...you have been warned...
on 29 October 2013
Problems since arrival , screws didn't match the holes, asked for new set , they send me accidental bunch of screws ,only 4 fits , the rest of them I managed to find at home , instruction doesn't say how reclining mechanism works and it is totally not worth paying for the reclining mechanism , the similar chair without this mechanism is cheaper and finally you have got the same thing.
on 4 April 2013
As the title goes. this product it looks good on the picture but it is far from what the manufacturer is claiming. It fits the purpose I suppose but don't expect a high quality product. I have assembled in no time. I wouldn't expect it to last long to be honest. it is reasonably comfortable. it won't go under your desk as the hand-rests are too high. However, you can lower the the seat and push the the chair under the table. However, you you have to increase the height again before you use it again- it is all dependes on your height as well. I will give it 6 out of 10.will I recommend it? may be yes for casual use.
on 6 March 2013
A very comfortable chair which promotes a good posture, it looks good and does the job well. Nice thick padding.
on 4 December 2014
Chair is comfortable enough, and would be an easy 4 star chair except for one glaring flaw... the gas cylinder that controls the height of the chair has leaked and will not hold the chair level at one height from about 1 month after purchase. Other than this the chair is comfortable with a good variety of reclining positions (some feel a bit too tipsy), and the chair itself is soft and comfortable. Really this chair could have been great, its a shame about the poor quality of the pneumatic cylinder.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2015
Not perfect, it was slightly wobbly on one side since the beginning, but I thought I could live with it. After a few months the tilt mechanism stopped working. I fiddled with it and somehow got it to work again, but the issue has come back and I can't solve it this time.

It's comfy even if the tilt angle could be higher to allow a better posture, but mine was not perfect definitely.

EDIT:
I got the tilt mechanism to work again, but still my experience with this chair was not the greatest
on 21 February 2013
For the price great product,just wish at the place they are made just cast an eye over the chair.Found untidy stitching and slight rust on the stem,no big deal as i sorted it,but would be nice if it was perfect.