on 8 February 2015
Bought this for my youngest daughters Xmas present... Its perfect! ... very pretty & well priced!
.. only downfall was that we had problems with the delivery... tracking was saying it had been delivered to householder at 1pm, but we hadnt recieved it, .. but after some emails to Amazon it arrived later that day around 6pm.
on 13 December 2014
Absolutely beautiful! ...bought this for a Xmas present & was so pleased with it that I ordered another in a different colour. :)
on 30 July 2017
nice
on 26 July 2010
I bought this necklace set for my daughter to wear for her prom, it came beautifully packaged and I was certainly not disappointed when I opened the box, very feminine, small, dainty and excellent quality, not too fussy. My daughter approved and she wore it for her prom, they looked stunning it just added a little bit of sparkle.
on 18 April 2011
The pendant and the earrings are very nice but very tiny! - the earrings are really small. The pendant is not 2 cm like in the description - it is about 17 mm and the earrings are about 14 cm. The topaz and the CZ are sparkly and beautiful.
on 5 July 2017
Very functional. Love how easy it is. really well made and easy to put together Very good quality. what I have been searching for So far so good. Received quickly great price good quality
on 4 March 2011
Beautiful item very pretty and arrived really fast very pleased would recommend seller and definately will buy again from them in the future
on 18 June 2013
I'd love this set as soon as I'd seen it.
It is a wonderful gift to give as it comes in a gift box too.
on 6 June 2013
Received the pendant and earring set very promptly and am absolutely delighted with it. Every time I wear the set it is admired by many people. Excellent value for money.
on 1 April 2013
Just what I wanted. It is very pretty. The only problem was I had to untangle some knots in the chain other than that perfect.

See one answered question