Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 1 May 2015
I'm both extremely pleased and disappointed with these. I ordered the large pack as to try and get a variety of patterns, and get doubles as I have 2 lip piercings. There was a lot of variety, however some of them I have 6 of the same pattern, and others I have individuals. My other disappointment is that even though I ordered the larger size, if I don't take them out at night they start cutting into the inside of my lip.
on 18 February 2014
I should have known better than to buy such cheap lip bars, but unfortunately my bargain-hunting student lifestyle got the better of me. All of the balls and spikes cracked or fell off intermittently - it was either too loose to stay on, or when wound further they cracked. Badly made. Unfortunately I was living in the countryside when I ordered these, but I should have just gone into a city and bought one good bar.
on 31 May 2012
I ordered 5 spike and 5 ball bars, they are brilliant, the colours are fantastic and i love every single one of them, I've been swapping them around.
I plan on ordering more in the future, absolutely brilliant. I have nothing bad to say about the product, and the delivery was superb. Was due to be delivered on Thursday but came on the Tuesday before. Certainly recommend this product to anyone looking for amazing vivid coloured bars.
on 22 May 2013
Nice starter kit, as get a number of different shades and patterns. Very easy to put in. Only need to put one bar in and all the balls and spikes ends fit each others bars. So makes it even easier, just unscrew one end and screw on another.
on 31 December 2013
I recieved this and loved them, there is such a mixture of different colours that it will be hard to choose which ones to wear. They are perfect length and thickness for my cartilage piercings and I would recommend them to anyone who has a cartilage piercing. They definitely brightened up my piercing collection.
on 10 May 2013
I bought a pack of 10 lip bars but only 4 of them are actually any good:( the rest have no thread in the balls and just fall of, they are pretty shoddy, but they were cheap so I didnt expect them to be amazing.
on 1 February 2014
they got to me very fast witch i liked and they looked really good but when i started wearing them they kept breaking and id have bits of them in my mouth not good at all in the end they all had broke :(
on 30 June 2014
They were very cheep so I wasn't expecting great quality. They are quite nice but a bit too small and fiddly. Also, because the ball/spike is made of plastic, the threads got torn on a few fairly quickly, but most are fine.
on 1 August 2013
i rate this high as the bars are very cool all different at first i thought they looked to small but once in look great no need to pay for fast delievery as came with in 2 days..
on 31 January 2013
The are very good. I particularly like the yin yang sign one also the blue and white stripes one, I recommend them to anyone who has peircings!