Customer reviews

Falcon Red enamel Mug
Price:£6.39+ Free shipping

on 18 July 2015
Very poor, rough around the rim, could not drink from this cup! Also, burnt on bottom. This must have escaped quality control as the milk pan I purchased was perfect! I will use this cup to hold utensils as it matches my kitchen and may order another one to drink from as I really like it and feel sure I was just unlucky!
One person found this helpful
on 22 August 2015
I don't think these are made by Falcon. The lip is different. There is no Falcon stamp on the bottom, the colour differs and the lip is different. see photo of yours left and real Falcon on the right. Please contact me to discuss.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2016
great, thank you
on 23 January 2014
Great size cup ideal for use when camping or for everyday use. Easy to clean in a dishwasher or sink
One person found this helpful
on 2 October 2015
Great mug.
on 1 September 2015
does the job, no complaints
on 5 March 2015
great thank you
on 26 January 2015
Excellent product
on 28 June 2014
Great item at a great price,just what I needed to go camping.Arrived on time and well wrapped to avoid damage.Also a great selection of colours.
on 15 May 2016