on 17 September 2012
arrived bang on delivery date just plugged them in and i love my music load but these headphone get a fab sound and good bass from them aswell so wont hear alot of outside noise which i love so would highly recommend this product
on 3 August 2013
For the price you pay for them they're utterly superb. They cancel out a lot of background noise (tested on noisy trains on London Underground!) and produce a great quality sound with great bass. You can also, pause, rewind, skip, adjust the volume and activate a voice recognition feature on the iphone.

I bought these because I wanted headphones that were inexpensive enough so I don't have to think about insuring them and I also wanted in-ear ones so I could carry them easily in any small handbag/pockets.

The headphones come with three different size gel covers that go in your ears so you can choose the size that fits snug in your ear. The only reason they haven't got 5 stars is because they can still wriggle out of your ears when you're running on a treadmill although I just persist with them and still use them in the gym anyway.
on 11 February 2013
These are a fantastic product, if your thinking of buying a pair, go for it, the sound quality is fab, i iuv my earphones.
on 19 January 2014
I've had these earphones for only a couple of weeks and was delighted when I received them as they look good. Unfortunately, one of the earbuds has now stopped working. You do get what you pay for...I just thought they may have lasted slightly longer. Very disappointed.
on 31 March 2013
I bought these as was tired of spending £35 a pop for Apple brand earphones as my son kept pulling them out of the phone & breaking them. Sound quality is above average...these are the best headphone for this price that I have purchased. Very happy overall
on 14 June 2013
Received well before estimated delivery date so had in plenty of time for my holiday.
Nice to be able to stop and change volume from wire without having to fiddle with the phone controls which are normally in my pocket.
on 18 July 2014
I have previously owned a pair of ILuv earphones very similar to the product advertised and was delighted with their quality, both in terms of the build and sound, however these feel very cheap and fragile in comparison: as soon as I took them out of the box the wire mesh covering the inner part of the earphone fell out, despite the outer packaging showing no sign of wear or rough handling. I might have been unlucky and landed on a faulty pair, so hopefully the next ones will be better. I have returned them to the Amazon warehouse for a full refund.
on 16 September 2013
I hate being mean about stuff but this product is horrible. It feels cheap and even on my ipod it sounds a bit crap :/
on 13 August 2013
I loved these earphones - great sound quality, stylish, tangle free, good in-ear buds and really useful remote control. Unfortunately I had an issue with mine a few months after buying but love the product so contacted BigWhiteRabbit who replied immediately and offered to replace them with no prompting - amazing customer service and a loyal customer - will always look to use them for electronics now. Many thanks!
on 15 April 2013
Bought as a present for my sister-in-law who lives on her iPhone.

At first we were very worried as she told us that sound was only coming out of one earplug. I had a quick look and discovered that the pins are covered in a light grease (probably to stop them corroding in storage). A quick wipe and voila! perfect sound.