Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£11.99

on 14 March 2017
Excellent book as always from this author. Well written with humour and common sense.
on 31 May 2011
Hello all new Mums thinking about buying this book:)
I don't usually write reviews, but ever since I bought the first book by H.Murkoff: "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and then her second book "What to Expect the First Year" and now her "What to Expect the Second Year" I have found her series of "What to Expect..." books invaluable - it's written in an easy and fun way that approaches all Mums to be and then New Mums and at the same time it's packed with many information. So far it's always given me all the answers to my questions I have had during my first ever pregnancy, followed by care for a baby and now for a toddler. The books are easy to follow, full of great info, hints and tips. I would certainly recommend buying this book to any expecting and first time Mum.
GREAT BOOKS!!
on 31 May 2012
I was disappointed on receiving this book that it is not in the same format as 'What to Expect, the First Year' - the way the book is described as being from 12 to 24 months I assumed it would be a month by month guide again, and it isn't (though I appreciate this would be more difficult to do for this age group). I also hadn't considered when ordering this online that it would not have been adapted for England, and so is more American than the first book.
on 5 February 2013
This book is brilliant I had the first year version and wanted to know what my baby should be doing in the second year this is perfect
on 2 March 2013
Great book factual, to the point and no scare stories. Like having your gran in the room to say what's what
on 5 March 2015
This book is informative and straight forward but also reader friendly and amusing at times. I brought the previous 2 books in this series but this one is in a different format to the others in that rather than giving information per month, it is split into sections i.e. behaviour, playing, sleep.
on 15 March 2013
This was just what I was after for the 1st birthday approaching fast :) and also after reading what to expect the first year.
on 28 January 2016
Great books for mums - read them all through out my pregnancy until the second year. Highly recommend
on 25 July 2014
Really helpful and clear. You could jump straight to bits you want to read and nicely laid out.
on 22 October 2015
Great book, really puts yr mind at ease when your worrying about those phases that come along