on 21 April 2016
This is not a battery charger. It is part of a battery charger. The missing piece costs just over twice as much as this thing. On its own and as described, it's not fit for purpose. Total waste of time. It would have been better if the advertiser thought to include in the description that to make it work as a battery charger, you'd also need to buy the connecting cables/wires.
on 19 August 2012
This item was even better than my expectations as it comes with a three point attachment to plug straight in the wall. It has a purple light to show it is charging that turns blue when battery is fully charged. The even better news is that it has a usb input socket so that you can charge two thing at one. i.e I bought a spare battery so that I can charge the phone and the spare battery at the same time. Really good if you have been camping.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2012
I find this an excellent little charger for the price. It has both a UK 3-pin plug and a US 2-pin plug. A light in the unit is red during charging and blue when charging has completed. Charging time seems about the same as when charging the battery in the phone itself. It took a few days to arrive: not surprising considering that it was posted from Hong Kong.

A bonus not mentioned in the technical details is that this unit also has a USB output.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2012
A good little charger at a bargain price, including delivery too. Works fine and as mentioned in a previous review there's the option to charge from mains, with the supplied U.K. adaptor, or u.s.b.
Be aware that my seller was Hong Kong based which isn't a problem as such, but I think it should be made clearer this is the case prior to purchase.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2013
I bought this charger to charge my spare battery for my phone, many of the other reviews claimed that it came with a USB socket and was also compatible with both American and British plug sockets. However this product does not come with the ability to be put into British sockets. Also it does not come with a USB cable so I had to buy one separately. The fact that it does have two little pins that fold out the back is insignificant to me as I do not plan on travelling to America just to charge up my batteries.
Also looking back a lot of the other reviews seem to point out the same perks of the product and appear such that they may have been written by the sellers of the product.
One person found this helpful
on 19 May 2014
For an avid mobile phone user these are excellent. Buy a couple of spare batteries and then you never have to worry about charging your phone or being caught out with a duff battery. Keep the spares charged up and it's simple to change the spent battery for a good one.
on 22 December 2012
With this I always have a fully charged battery ready when you are going out and have just realised your battery is low but don't have the time to charge it. So now you can change it for a fully charged battery in minutes and go out.
One person found this helpful
on 25 June 2013
Superb Gadget when you have a spare battery - just slap your depleted battery in the slot and light turns pink whilst charging - when charged light turns blue - you can either plug it in the mains or via a USB lead (not provided). Takes a while from China but hey! well worth the wait!
on 31 May 2013
I can ask no more. This keeps my spare battery charged up and performs excellently! I use it now instead of the other charger I purchased which does not appear to work satiusfactorily at all.
on 23 July 2013
The folding US plug is quite nice, since you can unfold and plug right away.
However, in Europe, you need an adapter, and there goes the portabilitiy.
Still a nice charger.