on 11 April 2016
Great value great little charger
on 19 August 2012
This item was even better than my expectations as it comes with a three point attachment to plug straight in the wall. It has a purple light to show it is charging that turns blue when battery is fully charged. The even better news is that it has a usb input socket so that you can charge two thing at one. i.e I bought a spare battery so that I can charge the phone and the spare battery at the same time. Really good if you have been camping.
on 3 October 2012
A good little charger at a bargain price, including delivery too. Works fine and as mentioned in a previous review there's the option to charge from mains, with the supplied U.K. adaptor, or u.s.b.
Be aware that my seller was Hong Kong based which isn't a problem as such, but I think it should be made clearer this is the case prior to purchase.
on 12 November 2012
I find this an excellent little charger for the price. It has both a UK 3-pin plug and a US 2-pin plug. A light in the unit is red during charging and blue when charging has completed. Charging time seems about the same as when charging the battery in the phone itself. It took a few days to arrive: not surprising considering that it was posted from Hong Kong.

A bonus not mentioned in the technical details is that this unit also has a USB output.
on 24 April 2013
I bought this charger to charge my spare battery for my phone, many of the other reviews claimed that it came with a USB socket and was also compatible with both American and British plug sockets. However this product does not come with the ability to be put into British sockets. Also it does not come with a USB cable so I had to buy one separately. The fact that it does have two little pins that fold out the back is insignificant to me as I do not plan on travelling to America just to charge up my batteries.
Also looking back a lot of the other reviews seem to point out the same perks of the product and appear such that they may have been written by the sellers of the product.
on 22 December 2012
With this I always have a fully charged battery ready when you are going out and have just realised your battery is low but don't have the time to charge it. So now you can change it for a fully charged battery in minutes and go out.
on 15 June 2013
I have used this charger for a couple of weeks now and it does what is says in the advert. It charges Nokia BL5C and 4c batteries and may work with some similar camera batteries but I have not checked voltages and power ratings but the terminals all seem to be in the same corner. I now have a few spare genuine Nokia batteries, purchased cheaply on the net, and I can keep these charged and if I find my phone is low on power when I do not have time to charge it I just fit a fully charged spare and then plug in the low battery to charge it up.
on 24 December 2012
Told by the high street shop that such an item didn't exist. Just over £2 including postage all the way from Hong Kong. Just does what it says. Perfect.
on 20 February 2013
Does what it says on the tin! No more, no less!! Always one spare battery charged and ready for use!
on 21 April 2016
This is not a battery charger. It is part of a battery charger. The missing piece costs just over twice as much as this thing. On its own and as described, it's not fit for purpose. Total waste of time. It would have been better if the advertiser thought to include in the description that to make it work as a battery charger, you'd also need to buy the connecting cables/wires.