on 11 May 2013
I have paid a lot more for a mattress in my own bedroom and bought this for the spare room. Very comfortable a d wish I had bought this one for my room, so I am going to, change them around and sleep better.
on 2 April 2013
Bought this as part of sons bedroom makeover. He loves it, it is reasonably supportive but soft enough for my son to feel "enclosed" when he snuggles up to go to sleep. Very thick mattress and delivered very quickly, well packaged.
on 4 February 2014
Bought 3 weeks ago and already sagging in the middle where my teenage son lays. Took longer that stated time to arrive and had to chase up.
Disappointed, I suppose you get what you pay for. Do not reccomend.
on 14 June 2013
Beautiful deep mattress,excellent value for money, soft and comfortable,a really good nights sleep, loved this product so much,i bought another two, very highly recommended.
on 14 March 2013
great mattress ,great price and great delivery. really comfy the only downside is that i cant get my bone idle son off it now ,ha! ha!
on 4 June 2013
Excellent condition, arrived within days. Only problem, it doesn't seem to fit within the frame of the bed i bought with it.
on 3 April 2013
love it! i had a very good night sleep since i use it. but it doesn't help much on my back pain as others experienced.
on 13 January 2014
I have bought this mattress after a long search for a small double memory foam + sprung mattress. I have been using it for few days and it looks and feels like an old mattress already. Very soft, very uncomfortable. I expect this is the quality according to the price. I do regret buying it.
on 14 February 2014
Received the mattress and was not sure what to expect but was really pleased with the quality. It is nice and thick and very very comfortable. The delivery was not what I expected. It was delayed without any notification from anyone to inform me of the delay I had to chase them. On the day of delivery I was phoned by the courier who asked me if there was anyone else in the house to help with the mattress. When he arrived I was asked to help him carry the mattress from the van into my home. I was surprised by this because I have never experienced this before but I am relatively fit. Had I been a pensioner I would have struggled. I did not feel that this was acceptable so just be aware you may be carrying your own goods into your home.
on 30 May 2013
I am please to say that I have now received my mattress, before the estimated delivery date. I think this seller also could leave contact details as they do not have a racking system available. The product is as described, which is good value for money.