on 26 August 2013
My 8weeks old Labrador cant leave this toy alone.
for the first few hours he struggled to find the squeaky part of the toy but once he figured how to make noise, it was never ending :)
Also unlike other soft toy It's very easy to hand wash and dry.
on 14 December 2014
Well if you pooch loves 'rough' play don't expect Shake 'a' duck to last too long. My Maltese/Bishon cross firstly took the duck's hair (on it's head) off in under two seconds then turned her attention to the duck's bill. Poor Shake 'a' duck is now worse for wear but at least unlike some toys I have purchased for her it lasted a day!
on 19 January 2014
Was in pieces within 2 hours. Not very durable.A waste of money Cant think of anything more to say about it really
on 27 April 2014
This is a big hit with our new puppy, light enough for him to shake, squeak and carry about but big enough to provide comfort when in his bed - he loves to sleep with it! Ducky has taken a battering but is still intact so far. Will definitely invest in another from the same range!
on 3 February 2015
The response I have from my dog: 'wow! A new toy! Love it! I can throw it in the air! I can shake it until my head is rattling! I can chew it and make it squeak! I can play tug of war! Best. Toy. Ever!'
on 15 May 2015
My dog loves these toys if I was to make a negative comment it would be the squeaker never last more than an hour ....... Apart from that my dog stills plays with duck every day
on 28 June 2014
this was not strong enough for my toy poodle took it to bits in 1 day. If your dog is not destructive then this is a good little toy
on 21 November 2014
Just what Santa ordered for my parent's West Highland Terrier. He loves these toys.
on 5 February 2015
Very happy my dog loves it and not too noisy
on 22 October 2015
Item as described, quick delivery!