Customer reviews

on 25 September 2013
Bought for my partner, and arrived quickly but unfortunately did not work, so had to be returned. No problem with that so thank you.
on 6 October 2014
If the 50 cents ear phones meted my expectations...? No not really...the ear phones was something else...not what i was waiting for.
on 7 October 2012
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I wouldn't normally spend this much on a pair of headphones, as my normal use is on noisy public transport, so a cheap £10 pair usually does a half decent job of blocking out the dull chatter around me. So to find a pair of STREET headphones in my grubby little mitts was a bit of a luxury to say the least.

I'm probably way above the intended age group that these headphones are aimed at - their style, and the fact that they're endorsed by 50 Cent (I'm not that old that I haven't heard of him, but I couldn't tell you any of his songs - sorry,I meant to say tunz!) just isn't high on my list of priorities when purchasing a pair of headphones.

However, what I was impressed with was the actual sound quality. Remember, my little ears are used to listening to the likes of Coldplay and Roddy Woomble through cheap headphones, so it was a bit of a shock to the system to find I was hearing subtle sounds that I'd never heard before, and that's on the top deck of a rattling double decker too!

Some people have commented on the quality of the bass, and I must admit that I don't really listen to the type of music that would benefit from that, but I could clearly notice a vast improvement in quality to what I'm used to.

Certainly the best I've ever owned - the true test will be if they can last longer than 12 months use - my current record!
on 20 June 2012
these headphones are great, comfortable for all day use, and the iphone control is brilliant.

the audio from these suited me, as i find a lot of headphones have harsh treble, i can pump these up loud and enjoy the bass.
on 20 January 2014
I think it's not an authentic sms street headphone the sound quality is horrible and worse of all i can't return it for a refund.
on 1 January 2015
They stopped working after 8 days! Ok, we have a replacement but for the money you don't expect to have to replace them!
on 4 November 2016
Very poor quality. Would definitely not recommend. The sound stopped in the right earphone within a week of purchase.
on 7 February 2014
Bought 2 sets as Xmas presents. Both stopped working in one ear and have had to be sent back. Disappointed.
on 3 January 2015
They BROKE within 2 months of use absolute rubbish. They don't even stay in your ear they fall out
VINE VOICEon 30 July 2012
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was quite amazed at the flat headphone wire for these headphones, and they are fantastic at staying tangle free. I often spend a good few minutes digging headphones out of my bag on the train or at the gym and trying to untangle them. But of course, it's just the cable that makes good headphones.

The headphones themselves are excellent. Great punchy sound and the bass for these types of headphones is good. I'm very impressed.

They also come with a case which is great, I usually leave my headphones loose in a bag but this case helps stop them from being accidentally damaged. I also really like the blue and black colour theme to these headphones, they look very stylish. They get the thumbs up from me.

See one answered question