Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 8 July 2015
Frank at his best
on 9 November 2012
I have seen frank on the Comedians, clips on youtube, and TV interviews and thought how wonderful he was and wish he was on DVD, now it is available what a waste of money.
I have seen Franks act die on stage over 10 years ago when I traveled to the Charnwood theater in Leicestershire where was warm up act for one of the lesser known 1960s pop groups, I put it down to the rotten atmosphere of the theater, but I was wrong.. A reviewer here complained of the language it appeared to be to try to shock, I am not the sensitive type as I like Bernard Manning. The Murphy (Irish Joke?)to me were silly.
I watched 17 minutes and could take no more
on 16 March 2012
This is a great DVD -classic comedy. An excellent recording of one of Frank Carson's shows. Had me in stitches.
on 27 June 2007
Just a funny funny man,I just wish he would do more tours in Scotland,
on 6 July 2014
Adult version of his act. Nowhere near as funny as past performances, his delivery is often inaudible as he talks too fast, and despite previously saying he would never swear or use blue jokes, this dvd is full of it. VERY DISAPPOINTING, we watched only the first part. Why Frank, did you let your fans down like this?
on 31 October 2014
I had the original on cassette tape and it just gave way after 20 yrs - This is exactly the same material from the same shows
quite brilliant Frank at his best -Try playing it at Breakfast time it will make your day!! Thanks Frank for everything
on 20 December 2013
I bought this as I enjoy Frank and this is a funny show,however its just the show from the Becks Theatre and I have this on VHS from 10years ago.Therfore its just an old show in new packaging.Save your money if you have the VHS copy.
on 19 October 2013
This was a present for my mum. She and her friends enjoyed it very much. I thought it was s***e. Guess if you like Frank Carson you will enjoy this
on 27 December 2013
Well up to standard. Sadly missed modern day stand ups could learn a lot. I met him once and he was a really nice guy.

E
on 31 March 2014
I bought it for my dad last xmas and i think he enjoyed it. They don't make comedians like him anymore. He'ill be missed.