on 9 December 2015
Hilarious! I loved this when it was first televised and I still love it just as much now. It's one of those shows you'll never get bored of and always find funny. The fact that Simon is so awkward adds to the humour and although at times, I found myself cringing, it's a great series!
on 8 March 2017
Very watchable but wasn't quite as good as series 1.
on 22 April 2017
Love it! Wish he would make a third series!
on 3 January 2013
great quality product and great customer service, great quality product and great customer service, i would shop again without hesitation
on 27 January 2014
Totally captivating this series is both funny and biting which is Simon Amstell's forte. only he could throw a family together that, at best, can keep their hostilities below the surface, and at the most funny, let them fly!
on 4 January 2013
I love English comedy, and this series is excellent. I think Simon Amstell is a genius. I would strongly recomend this DVD.
on 13 March 2014
The humor is part subtle/dry, part broad/slapstick. The woman who plays Grandma is a joy to watch. Something about her performance was very beautiful. I really enjoyed watching this show.
on 16 February 2014
I'm American and I am in love with this DvD.. Watching foreign TV is amazing and fun. I'm in awe of how great the storytelling and love the actors roles. I got my movie in a very fast follow thru...
on 13 January 2013
I think the writing gets better as it goes along, either that or it grows on you. Simon can't act but him just being himself is part of its quirky likeabikity.
on 15 July 2013
The DVD is very funny; makes me want to watch the next series on TV. It arrived very soon after ordering and in good condition.