on 7 November 2014
Excellent for my mother who only has hearing in one ear, and wears a hearing aid in the other ear. This phone would be ideal for any person who has significantly impaired hearing or indeed vision as the display is easy to read and has quite good contrast. Also the standby time is good so that the phone can be carried around all day if needed and recharged overnight. There is also a very clear battery status indicator.
on 6 January 2013
THE PHONE IS GREAT JUST THE JOB FOR THE HARD OF HEARING AND WITH SIGHT IMPAIRED AND EAYS TO USE
on 12 January 2016
The phone on speakerphone is very loud, we were pleased with that. It was a little complicated to understand the instructions but we managed.
Was disappointed that we were sent the doro 100w and not the 110w ordered without explanation. so we missed out on the extra features
the 110w has. Decided to keep the 100w as we were in need of a new phone as our old one was in poor condition.
On ordering was informed the phone was in the post on the day it was ordered, it turned out this was not the case and had to wait some time more than expected for it to be delivered.
The 100w works well and does its job despite the poor service of being sent the wrong phone, we wondered if this was deliberate on the providers part or just incompetance.
on 29 July 2013
My husband has dementia and this phone is the simplest one that I have found for him. Particularly useful is the loudspeaker option and the speed dial
on 2 July 2015
Great phone . My sister and husband are both disabled and he's also registered blind.
Perfect phone for them easy to read and understand
on 25 July 2015
Excellent quality sound...repeats numbers as I dial so errors reduced and clarity on speaker excellent. Small profile.
on 26 July 2013
My Mother and myself found this phone ideal, loud ringer and hearing boost with talking numbers.
However we are on our Second phone but this along with the original have become useless as the handset ringer and talking keys have stopped working which makes it very difficult when receiving calls as only the base unit rings.
I would not recommend this phone as the faults seem to occur between Four and Six Months.
on 25 December 2012
It was easy to read the caller display, and it was great that it tells me the numbers I was dialling
on 24 March 2016
my 89 year old mother can now hold a conversation with ease. easy set up with clear instructions..
on 5 December 2015
It's an extra phone for my husband who has Parkinson's and the larger key's make it a lot easier for him to use, how ever I am not sure if this phone interfere's with the other phones in the house, I have family in the states and the other day I phoned them I got a lot of interference not sure if it's because of this phone or not.