on 11 September 2014
Our go to inks. For a great price and you get so much in a pack, which lasts for so long. I haven't noticed a downgrade in print quality since using these cartridges and I use this in the office all the time, we deal a lot with clients and print quite a lot of letters and booklets etc. Really great.
on 6 June 2013
these cartridges prove you don't have to be ripped of when buying ink, 20 refills for £17.40p delivered. have printed hundreds of times using these and the results on glossy paper are brilliant, less so on Matt so only print on glossy, similar cartridges from Brother would cost 10 to 15 times more. try, you have nothing to lose.
on 16 June 2013
The cartridges arrived when they shoould have arrived. Having a Brother printer that is over a year old and not covered by the warranty. It is cheaper to buy non original cartridges, which makes you wonder if people like this supplier can do this I am sure that Brother could do it, and being a multi national could do it and make a profit.
on 14 March 2014
Nice and cheap but ... not genuine Brother inks. Printing started going streaky after a while and the printer's cleaning program didnt work. I rang Brother who asked if I had genuine Brother inks and so suggested that non-Brother cartridges have been known to screw up the print quality. Now I have to get my printer fixed.
on 15 May 2016
These brother compatable ink cartridges are the best I've bought Fit perfectly and as I've bought 3 lots now I can say keep on working perfectly
on 2 March 2014
Bought these then my printer knacked up, Good inks but stuck eith them now, If anyone that needs any then reply to this review and i will selll you them VERY CHEAP also have 4 original brother inks UNOPENED brand new selling them cheap too
on 22 November 2012
After the recent 'Which' report on the extortionate prices makers charge for their Inks its good to find a substitute product at an affordable price.

There is absolutely no difference in quality to the 'Brand' product.

There is a difference, in my Wallet.
on 5 January 2017
printer accepts them, but they seem to run out quiker.
on 6 July 2014
Have you seen the prices of Brother Inks? Yeah I thought so that’s why you’re looking here! For the price of these you can’t go wrong, you get a bunch of inks for a fraction of the official price and the quality is the same! I’ve printed a lot of papers with these inks and I’ve not experienced any issues. I also use a Brother mfc j5910dw. Cheap and cheerful! Recommended!
on 22 July 2013
The inks arrived on schedule and were installed in my printer where they have functioned very well. The reason I don't give five stars is that I have just checked in my ink drawer and realise that only 4 blacks and 6 colours were delivered. Half the ordered amount. So yes I recommend these inks but advise that you may need to check the quantity delivered.