Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

on 27 April 2015
Great holiday read. The story just flows along, keeping you turning page after page, but not that much that you can't put it down. Will happily read more by this author, her style is very pleasing, detail, description and content just right with nothing over the top or unnecessary to the story.
on 5 October 2013
Elena needs a break and heads to Cabo with her sex nympho best friend Mercedes. Sun, booze and hot men can only lead to one thing. A one night stand.
A pleasant predictable read, with some charming characters. Really wanted to slap Elena's ex at times. What a slime ball.
Joe the new man in Elena's life is absolutely fab, if only she'd realise it.
Going to read more from Cindy.
on 20 October 2012
The blurb about the product is bang on and it started off well enough, but then for me it seemed to lose the pace. We were given a slight insight into what made Elena the the person she was, and when her business started to be sabotaged I was expecting more but it was glossed over at the end of the book which spoilt it for me.

This is a reasonable read to pass time, but for me it didn't set my pulse racing
on 1 October 2012
Loved this book and another freebie that I would of quite happily paid for, another H and H that is middle aged...bearing in mind my romance addiction at the moment this ticked all the right boxes, was a lovely story about two people who only wanted a holiday romance but ended up falling hopelessly in love with each other, tried to fight it, tried to keep apart..lovely smiley face making story!!
on 19 September 2013
I only downloaded this as it was free not expecting much but I loved the story and all the characters. I was sorry when I finished it. I love a book where I get really involved with the characters and care about them!
on 4 September 2016
Great romance novel of à holiday romance which turned out more than à holiday fling but with two stubborn people wanting Things their ways causes some friction bêtween the two with àn on off relationship and a controlling husband who çan't let go by trying to intimidate Elena and her daughter. A réally good read, most enjoyable.
on 17 October 2012
I must be going through a spate of downloading romances for some reason!! This is a really nice book. Some grown up romance. You are rooting for this couple to give themselves a shake and get together. I'd recommend it to others.
on 1 October 2012
I read this book in one sitting. I did enjoy most of it but it was quite drawn out in places. If you want a book that doesn't take any thinking about this is for you
on 2 April 2013
Such a lovely romantic story enjoyed it from start to finish couldn't put it down.ex husband bit of a t##t. Omg Joe mmmm.of to find more from this author.
on 26 March 2013
Want a feel-good, exciting but not too sexually graphic read? Then this is it. Couldn't put it down and now can`t wait to find more from this author.