on 26 September 2013
I don't like posting negative reviews on line, but I cannot contact the seller via Amazon to let them know in any other way, I have tried.
These may work on other machines even Janome ones, but I have a Janome Memorycraft 8200QC I just started a new project on it (a quilt for my grandson) and had awful problems with the stitching, catching and looping up underneath, I couldn't understand what was going on as it didn't seem to be a consistant problem. I then looked through all the troubleshooting parts of my manual and checked on line to see if anyone else had had this problem to no avail. I then looked at my bobbins, some where the ones the retailer supplied with the machine and some where the ones I'm posting a review for. I had filled several bobbins with thread to speed the construction process up, some original and some of the new ones. I tried and tested and found these bobbins rattle around in the machine and throw up odd loops under the work. Trying to use my walking foot with them was a headache in itself. I ended up sorting them out from the proper Janome ones and tossing them into the bin. It may well be that these fit and work perfectly well on other machines but if you have the same model as mine, save yourself some time and frustration and purchase the proper Janome ones.
on 23 February 2015
Arrived promptly enough, but... they are covered in little plastic burrs which will catch the thread! There are 'flaps' sticking out from edges too so apart from running wonkily probably won't fit in the bobbin holder. Not worth returning so I'll file them with emery boards to see if they can be rescued. I know that you often have to file down the radial lines inside cheap plastic bobbins to stop the thread catching, but these will be a lot of work! Very surprised seeing how well they are rated. Wish I hadn't ordered 60!

Later: well I spent some time filing the rough bits and flaps off several and tried loading them on my Janome... the centres are too big! The spindle spins and the bobbin sits there.
on 30 December 2014
These bobbins are advertised as clear, so i was expecting clear plastic bobbins. Today I received metal bobbins. I chose clear because that's what came with my Janome sewing machine, which has a clear window allowing us to see when the bobbin is running out of thread. I was advised by the retailer to only use plastic bobbins in our machine. I am extremely disappointed with what I received today as I have a number of sewing projects I want to get started on which require different colour thread. If I were after metal bobbins, these would be just fine I'm sure, but I am unable to comment on their usability as I will not be using them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 November 2014
I have a Janome 2050 Machine and purchased these to be able to thread loads of bobbins for large projects. They were sent in a jiffy bag, with no packaging to hold them all together. I did get 20, however one appeared to have been damaged in transit, but considering there was no packaging for the bobbins, having lost only 1 was pretty good. These are identical in every way to the bobbins I got with my machine from the manufacturer. They fit well, work without any issues and overall I am very happy. Should I need any more bobbins I would definitely purchase again. They do come from Hong Kong - so be prepared to wait about a month. Not ideal if you need them quickly, but if you can wait they're well worth the price.
on 21 March 2017
I was a tad worried incase they wouldn't work but they fit my machine just fine. Took a while to arrive, but because of their value I didn't mind. Cheap and there's 20 of them.
on 4 July 2015
These are rubbish, I didn't even bother to open the second packet (they come in packs of ten), they went straight in the bin. Really confused by the good write-ups, they should be avoided.
on 20 February 2015
Cheap, poor quality Chinese bobbins, straight in the bin but what can I expect for the price.
on 15 April 2017
not quite as well made as my original brother bobbins but worked fine
on 27 April 2017
they look okay but haven't tried them yet to see if they fit
on 2 May 2017
Not that brilliant some were a little rough on the edges