on 15 April 2017
Neat and easy way to display my nail varnishes and small bottles of make up, cleanser etc, fits nicely on my bathroom windowsill. Wish though I'd bought a version incorporating a wide flat area to hold the larger bottles of nail varnish remover, pads, deodorant etc, will have to get that separately. Unit arrived with the bottom corner broken off in transit but didn't want the hassle of returning it as not that visible, so decided to keep it. Very pleased with it otherwise.
on 1 November 2015
I love it it fits ALL my nail varnishes and I have various shapes and sizes I have even got space to put nail files behind some of them. It looks great in my room really stylish and now I can see all my colours it's great for the organisation. It came very quickly already assembled in perfect condition I would definitely recommend if you have quite a few colours and need to organise but want a little bit of glamour at the same time.
on 23 March 2017
This is a very good product. I use O.P.I nail varnish and it takes these bottles which are quite large. I ordered 2 but wished now I had gone for one that takes more than 30 bottles. There are several to choose from.
on 19 September 2017
Handy storage for nail varnishes and make up
Can fit quite a few things in it
Good quality
I dropped it on floor once but no breakages
review image
on 18 March 2017
Arrived within 3 days of order even tho estimate delivery was within a week. Really nice and sturdy. Came well packaged and bubble wrapped and in a cardboard box. Really happy and pleased with quality. Thank you!
on 13 March 2017
Can finally see all the nailpolishes I own!
on 17 June 2017
I bought this to display nail polishes etc when I do car boot sales etc. Makes it easier to see what I'm selling.
on 8 July 2017
Perfect for my needs! I now have everything together on one display and it looks so much better.
on 8 August 2017
Managed to fit around 30 nail varnishes in here - very tidy looking and looks very organised. Looks much better in the bathroom instead of my nail varnishes just being grouped together in the corner. Seems sturdy, would recommend
on 5 October 2017
Bought this for personal use in my bathroom, very good quality and have ordered another already.