on 6 December 2013
Dont be put off by my 4/5 as I am a pretty harsh critic, 3/5 means average to me, not bad.

Heres a breakdown of what I thought

* I bought for £170 when there was apparently only 1 left, straight away the price went up to £210, still only 1 left. So might be worth waiting for price to come back down.

* The blue spiral pattern is not as bright blue and obvious as in the picture. The blue is much darker in reality and you have to look pretty closely to see the pattern, but I like that. Its subtle.

* Works perfectly underwater (up to 100m depth I think) as you would expect. No signs of water bubbles like a couple of Bulova reviews I've read.

* The hands and hour markings are only quite clear in low lighting, they glow in the dark a tiny bit, just enough to make out the time but could perhaps do with being a tad more visible. That being said I'm happy it doesn't glow brightly in the dark.

* Dont try and take links out yourself unless you really know what your doing and have professional tools. I took mine to a local jewelers who charged me £2 to do it.

* The opening and closing mechanism is really easy to use and well built. Very happy with this.

* It can be quite annoying if you have to take out a odd number of links to make it fit! Initially I took out 5 (my writs are pretty skinny) and it kept sliding slightly of center due to one side being shorter than the other. I got one of the small links taken out the other side now and it sits nicely but is a little tight, so its very possible that you could be in a situation where 4 links removed is too lose and 5 links is too tight. Thats just a risk that comes with chain bracelets but perhaps worth bearing in mind.

* Generally very stilish, been complemented a plenty on this and most people guess it cost a lot more than it did so im happy overall with my purchase.

Hope that helps ya'll!
on 10 November 2014
Great watch. The smooth movement of the second hand, characteristic for the Precisionist calibre, is mesmerising and quite unique for the quartz watch. The blue dial is beautiful and the watch is also very accurate. It gained only 1 second in three weeks, so better than 20 second per year, which is much better than your average quartz watch (due to specially designed quartz cristal and the higher frequency of oscillation). And on top of that the watch was only 112 GBP (the price is at the moment somewhat higher) this is excellent.

So, why only 4 stars? The luminiscence of the hands and hour markers could be better, and so could be the water resistance (just 30 m, so it's not good enough to go swimming with the watch).

But anyway, really great watch for the price.
on 26 August 2015