Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.19

on 6 January 2013
I was looking for some nice music for my 22month old son and came across this. I am not a Justin Fletcher fan by any means but he has done a good job here. The tunes are cheerful, and generally true to the originals I remember from childhood rather than the odd versions some albums contain.

My son particularly likes the title tune, "hands up", which has simple instructions he can follow easily such as "clap your hands" "stamp your feet" and "reach up high". He dances around the living room happily and often asks for it, so a definite hit here.
on 29 August 2017
very entertaining grand children love it
on 21 November 2015
My daughter loves Justin Fletcher, so loved this CD.
on 15 March 2013
My daughter is 4 years and for christmas had her first CD player/karoke machine. We order this as she loves Mr tumble and yes she loves this to. It's fun and she sings along to all the songs.
on 6 March 2012
My 3yr old grandson loves this, as usual Justin is brilliant with all the songs,unfortunately Granima is shattered from all the actions and marching and dancing, my legs were aching when it finished (and I sat down for some)most of the songs my grandson sings at nursery and the new song Hands Up he loves doing the actions by the second chorus.If you want peace and quite this is NOT the CD but if you want to keep fit and to try to tire out the kids then I recommend it.
on 2 May 2014
My daughter who is now 18 months is a Mr Tumble / Justin Fletcher fan.
We have the album he did with something special which she loves now I had origianlly thought of buying this hands up album for her but due to a review I read I decided against it that was until the other day.

We were having lunch just before easter and I had my laptop on the kitchen table playing videos on youtube of Singing Hands (which she also loves) playlist when all of a sudden the video of Justin's Hands up song comes on. My daughter perks right up points to the laptop screen and says "Justin!" what a suprise she's never done that before then she just danced around in her highchair to this song and I just thought if she loves it then why not buy it?

It is a great album and she loves listening to it and having a dance. Anyone who has a child who is a Justin Fletcher fan then there is no doubt they'll love this album so yes I would recommend it.
on 11 March 2012
Brought this for my daughter yesterday (nearly 3) and she absolutely loves it. Must admit I have found myself dancing along with it too. She dances non stop from beginning to end. Even some of the songs from when I was a kiddy
on 15 November 2012
Brilliant cd for a kids party. A familiar voice they will know if they've ever watched the CBeebies channel, classic kids songs ... but combined with a decent dance beat too.

The only reason not to give 5 stars is that most of the tracks are only about a minute long, so the cd ends up looping through again and again, and before long driving every adult in the room to breaking point. The kids absolutely loved it though.
on 29 November 2012
On a rainy afternoon armed with instruments I danced around the the lounge with a two and three year old. It is a good fun ablum and the children enjoy it. The nursery rhymes are sung to a fast beat which seems to be the fashion at present, the children do enjoy it but they cannot sing along because it is too fast.
on 15 June 2012
I bought this for my 2yr old grandson as he loves Mr Tumble and I was getting a little bored with his favourite nursery rhyme cd. He loves it and it's now his new favourite - we can't set off on a car journey without it and he plays it all the time in the house. Thumbs (or should that be hands?)up to this cd!