on 28 April 2017
I bought these on the basis of the product listing and the customer questions & answers stating that you can hear both game and chat through them. However, I can't - I can only hear my co op partner in chat, not the game at all. Since these are big padded headphones, this makes listening to a game through the tv speakers a little tricky to say the least. Ended up playing with them twisted on my head, one earpiece away from my ear so that I could hear the game! Not ideal at all. Sound quality however IS decent for a £7 headset so if you just want one to chat, they're great. Will be returning as this set up is no use for me, unfortunately.
on 13 April 2017
My son loves these. Never off x box . they are deluxe large x-box360 live stereo headphone. Earphone. Headset. With microphone mic. Foam earpiece for extra comfort.
on 27 May 2017
Broken don't work know couldn't hear gaming while talking to other players ' he z got an Xbox one ' without headphones ' as quiet expensive an can get very loud when communicating and can be very omg ' world war three ' erupt coz someone s a humpty and f ' up the game '
on 26 May 2017
good
on 13 March 2017
There OK they do the job
on 1 May 2017
awesome
on 5 December 2016
BRILL
on 19 December 2015
I've bought five of these, the wire to the controller broke within a month on two headsets & the other three headsets developed an audio fault where the person the other end cannot hear you. So you'd be better off buying something else.
on 5 July 2014
I bought them for my son, he thinks the headphones are excellent.
on 5 August 2014
still works well after a few months.. but does not do all the little tricks as the costly ones do, but, it does the job well and lasts! nice buy.. thanks to the seller