on 22 March 2017
Creases easily and does not iron very well - which to some may be considered fashionable! However the black t-shirts are in different material and do not crease at all and wash beautifully.
on 31 August 2017
I ordered large but normally I'm a medium. After a few washes they do appear a little on the tighter side. They fit okay but i'm glad I didn't get medium. They do stay in shape.
on 26 November 2017
I loves it! I take it with me every time when on holiday to Lanzarote!
Good quality - light and airy
on 4 March 2014
This T-shirt is great quality, not been washed yet so hope it washes as well as it wears, great fit, advertised exactly what you see is what you get,probably get a few more colours as soon as washed this one,would recommend,thanks.
on 11 September 2015
After having this t-shirt for many months the colour went in it & I only wash on 30. :0( would not buy again
on 6 June 2017
The t-shirt is very badly fitting and the length of the arms is very unflattering. In addition there was an issue in trying to return the item :(
on 9 March 2013
I bought this t shirt just to go with some pyjama bottoms I had for bed.I wanted a basic,plain, non expensive one,which is exactly what this one is.The reason why I give this 4 stars is because of the sizing,it's small.I am a size 12 to 14 and I ordered this in an extra large,which was fine, just about ,the length is not that long either.It seems to wash ok,but,I wouldn't run the risk of tumble drying it at all ,not even for 5 minutes on a low heat.
on 16 July 2012
The T shirts are lovely quality and the colours are excellent. However, the garments are VERY SMALL. I usually take a UK size 12-14 in T shirts, so thought a Medium would be about right. They were so small that they were a close fit on my size 8-10 friend! On her they were a good length and fitted well, so she benefited from this sizing error.
on 5 February 2013
I love fruit of the loom products for cheap, lay about tshirts and have bought many over the years.
This one, like the others is perfect. Sizing is perfect and washes up well.
Arrived two days before earliest delivery date!

Highly recommended.
on 6 March 2013
Very tight fit seemed small for xl will order bigger size next time. Gave to my daughters. Quality is great.