Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Depeche Mode Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Style: Chromatic Clip-on|Change

on 15 October 2012
This is amazing piece of kit, light and small. Very well made, easy to use, 4 different modes, will work for Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele key c/d and my new love Yamaha Guitalele too (for the guitalele - start from A,D,G,B,E,A).
I was choosing between the mono-colour one Tiger Chromatic Guitar Tunerand this colour one, I'm glad that I picked this, looks bright and smart. Can see very well with the dimmed light.
Although its not from Amazon, but delivery was fast too!
review image
on 21 January 2013
great design when it worked it was really good but they just stopped working after a week don't buy I'd tried two!!
on 3 October 2012
very convenient size, fits on guitar and ukulele for constant tuning whilst playing instrument.
very clear to see even if in a dimly lit room. in all the best tuner i have yet to experience.
price very reasonable. 10/10, a+++++++++. highly recommended.
on 10 October 2012
I bought this product recently to allow me to keep my 12-string EKO Ranger acoustic guitar in tune.

The product is sturdy and simple to use, however due to the number of strings and the different tuning for the top strings, it is difficult to get the top strings to register on the tuner. The product works by registering the frequency of the plucked string. Not easy to do with a 12-string due to the proximity of the strings

I have tried the same tuner on my Yamaha 6-string acoustic, and do not have the same issues.

The colour display and the versatility of the screen positioning make it very easy to adjust.

For the price, it is a worthwhile investment.

[...]
on 14 January 2014
Unfortunately, like other reviewers, this broke within about a week of using it. It stuck on the 'on' position and stopped allowing any modes to be set. Returning it for a refund. Fortunately that is easy as we bought it through Amazon. :-)
on 31 March 2013
i would recommend this product to my friends, cheap and really nice, looks goods, works perfect, the only thing that i dont like, is the visibility of the screen, that is one thing that shoud be improved!!
on 18 December 2016
Like others, this fell eventually into a permanent frozen state with none of the button responding and all LEDs illuminated. The reason for not giving it a one-star rating is because it did function correctly (most of the time) for over a year (just long enough to take it out of warranty, of course). I've yet to find a long-lasting guitar tuner; I had a Snark before this which didn't last either, so I'm hoping my new Korg one may do better.
on 24 December 2013
I bought this 12 months ago. It was fine for a short while, but after a few months it wouldn't function properly. I should have bought a better quality tuner
on 12 October 2012
I think this a brlliant little tuner, easy to set up and use. Iv had no problems with mine and I would recommend this to my friends
on 8 March 2013
Why do I hate this. It is impossible to see the display in most lights. The display is difficult to interpret. It is very easy to end up in the wrong mode. Whenever you turn it on or off it comes up in the wrong mode. The colours are confusing. It is inaccurate - every time I tune up and go to my teacher, he re-tunes my guitar! Buy something else!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling