on 23 September 2013
I bought these for my wife to replace some free pink ones she got with a magazine. These feel like they will last longer and have a good spring to them.
She uses them as hair clips not for whatever their professional purpose it.
on 1 June 2013
these clips are really good plastic covered so don't cause irritation at all. hold hair lovely, I use them to hold hair up during day and because they are black you cant see them in my hair. Would recommend them to any one.
on 12 May 2013
These are smaller then I first thought they would be but as my hair is really thin it doesn't matter too much. They are also really strong which is good as they don't slip out of my hair. Am really pleased with product :)
on 23 October 2014
Denman black duck bill sectioning clips, do exactly as promised, have had them for a while now and they are still in good working condition.
on 22 September 2013
These are strong and effective and light enough to stay in place easily. They appear to be robust and I expect them to last a long time.
on 11 November 2014
No problems with my purchase, they are as described and just the right amount of tension on the levers, nice grip too!
on 6 May 2014
these have a lovely matt feel. they keep my fine hair in one place without damaging it. i would buy these again
on 12 June 2014
Great, strong style clips, just the thing I need to keep my hair out of my face, better than plastic ones.
on 27 August 2014
Very robust and works perfectly. No problems with delivery and pleased with them.
on 18 August 2014
Perfect just what l expected from a Denman product, delivery was super fast too

See one answered question