on 13 April 2017
Delivered on time, my kids love them! Very sturdy with extra grips and wheels. Great toys, perfect to learn all the finger tricks.
on 22 March 2017
These seem like useless toys to me but my son was delighted with it and used it for about a week till it was then relegated to his shelf.
on 27 July 2017
I thought this was rubbish but my grandson enjoyed it short time
on 11 April 2017
Perfect as a birthday cake topper! 11 year old son very happy 😀
on 24 January 2017
Excellent very happy with my buy
on 1 February 2013
Kids were delighted with these at Christmas. Had no problems with them but my kids are 10 and 8yrs so are maybe able to be a bit more careful than younger children would be. Think they are probably aimed at this age group anyway.
on 28 December 2012
Both my sons, 8 and 10yrs, were very pleased with these. They are old enough not to be rough with them but had no trouble with breakages. They love them and I am happy with purchase.
on 21 December 2013
A fantastic mini version of the real thing great fun and it keeps the young ones amused for hours.a great and perfect example of a detailed but smaller.
on 7 September 2017
Quick delivery I don't think it was worth the money but my grandson loves it so I can't complain
on 30 December 2016
Excellent addition to my son's scooter obsession

See one answered question