on 24 December 2015
Bought this on the 27th. August 2015. It is now the 24th. December and it has packed up. It will not switch on despite the power being there.
4/1/16
I bought a new monitor and realised that the incorrect colouring, i.e. black showed up as medium blue, was down to the monitor not the CCTV cameras. It has been pointed out to me that the monitor only carried a 30 day guarantee so I wasted my money completely
on 18 April 2012
I bought this item for my home. Its a simple and easy screen to set up, and is quite easily adjustable. Few marks on the casing but I knew that this product wasn't brand new and it does not affect the way the screen works in any way. It was packed really well and was sent really quickly. If I should ever have to buy one again I would probably buy one like this again. The only negative I can think of is that sometimes very very very faint lines can be seen but this might just be the screen warming up or something as it doesn't do it often and it lasts maybe 30 seconds.
excellent all round
on 13 May 2012
This monitor was cheap (second user) and claimed to be in good condition - which was true. It worked brilliantly, shows no sign of damage anywhere and the screen is perfect. I phoned for confirmation of the condition and the response was very reassuring. It arrived very quickly. Top rating for seller and for the product.
on 31 October 2013
Ordered a refurbished monitor for my desktop. Considering it was refurbished it is in excellent condition. It arrived promptly, was well packed and well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend them and if the need arises in the future I will look to them first.
on 17 June 2013
A real bargain of a monitor that performs excellently, far exceeding all expectations. Colour rendering and clarity of display couldn't be better for VGA.
on 13 September 2013
Delivered within 24hrs ........fantastic! Looks good so far only small scratch on casing but for my cctv system just the job,thankyou EGreen.
on 1 August 2012
Screen turned up much quicker than anticipated :-) My wife is very pleased with it, for the money it does the job admirably. Does what it says on the tin!
on 13 November 2014
I was really please with this monitor, just what I wanted, as described and delivered very quickly. Excellent. Thank you.
on 4 December 2014
This came in very good condition.Brilliant size,great quality looks like new.We very happy with it and delivery was next day very impressed.
on 18 May 2015
Didnt last a fortnight - you get what you pay forso for only twice the price have gone for a new one