on 5 August 2015
Arrived well before expected. Unfortunately it's a flimsy product, the colour etched onto the heart on key section looks like it was just spilt on it (very different to the advertised picture). For me it's not worth returning given its' price. It was supposed to be a little extra addition to a couple of bigger presents I was giving but I'll buy something else so nothing lost.
on 18 April 2017
A cute little key ring for my other half. Has lasted and not broken over time. Would recommend.
on 21 May 2017
I have the key and my partner has the heart part. It's a lovely little keep sake but after a little while it does turn a copper kind of colour.
on 19 October 2016
Cute little gift for the one you love. My boyfriend really likes it.
on 22 August 2015
Arrived on time and looks very nice.
on 10 June 2015
me and my partner loved this
on 28 April 2016
Broken
on 5 December 2014
i don't recibe this item
That's annoying me.
on 29 November 2014
THIS is ridiculously cute. Ordered it like.. last week, and it came a couple of days ago! From HK! It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my fiancee, as we're stomach turningly cute like that, but I gave it him early. We now have them with our keys! :)
on 17 February 2013
Very disappointed with this product. Bought it to add to my husbands Valentines gifts but decided not too.
The coating was peeling off and bubbling. It's a shame as its a lovely idea for a gift but would be better in silver!