Customer reviews

Lily and Brown Metal Mop Bucket

on 19 October 2012
I love this bucket. I've had it a month and love the enamel finish (which is still in good condition). However, the wronger bit is way too small for anything but the smallest mops so you have to be prepared for a little overflow of water. Its not a huge problem however and I'm sure the bucket will last for years, unlike a plastic one (broke my plastic one in two months lol).

Update: Been using this bucket for over six months now. Its still really helpful when I clean the floors. Because I can use a lot of force to wring my mops out (which broke my plastic buckets within a few weeks if I was lucky), I am able to get my newly washed floors as dry as possible. The bucket still looks like its brand new (no pain peeling). Well worth buying. Don't bother with a plastic one!
on 31 December 2013
This mop bucket was ideal and I was really looking forward to having it in our new home, however, when I received the package I opened it finding the bucket to be all dented and the cream paint breaking off it. I then called amazon requesting a replacement which they sent immediately the next day which was excellent, again the next replacement buckets poor design flaws allowed water to leak through the hole in the seal. I then was in contact with amazon again and they arranged a courier to pick all three products up, to which the city link courier never showed up all day (8.30am-17.30pm) I still have the three faulty products, I strongly recommend not to buy this product it's a waste of time and money!! Will certainly not use this product again.
on 18 January 2017
Good product
on 12 February 2013
years since i found a metal bucket, hurrah. i am so fed up of plastic ones breaking , i remember these type from years back and love it . also like the fact it is painted, worth while maybe thinking of doing more colours?
on 21 June 2017
nice to use but not if you have a big mop. my small one works very well
on 13 January 2014
I bought this bucket but when filled with water, it leaked. Amazon sent out a replacement but the second bucket also leaked so not a quality product, not fit for purpose. Amazon were great and arranged for both buckets to be collected then refunded me but the product itself is useless. Would not recommend at all.
on 28 October 2014
Rubbish it leaked and had to be sealed before I could use it.
on 24 May 2014
Although I love my bucket and it was exactly what I was looking for and matches my kitchen lovey after having it for a couple of months it has started to leak at the bottom.
on 21 January 2017
Good quality, now I just need the mop! 😁
on 14 November 2015
very sturdy, the paint doesn't chip, worth the money.