Price:£32.99+ Free shipping

on 31 July 2015
I brought this as a present for my friend's 3 year old- she enjoyed playing with it but I think it has less Vet equipment than some other Vet/Doctor's sets. The cat is a bit flat though- maybe it's just unwell :)
on 28 January 2014
3 cousins all being doctors/ vets. Ideal set fo the price. always out in the lounges, and continually played with
on 5 May 2015
Smaller than expected and the door comes off which is annoying, but 5 year old daughter very pleased.
on 30 October 2013
This is a sturdy, good quality product. My daughter had been asking me for ages for a cat in a basket and I looked at one in the Disney Store but it was really expensive and I also looked at much cheaper but much poorer quality products. This product is worth the price and is very good value for money. My drying the basket around, an ideal travel toy in that respect. The accessories are really useful.
on 12 October 2014
Looks good purchased as a gift, perhaps a bit smaller than I expected.
on 9 May 2015
Great value, full child sized. The recipient absolutely loves it.