on 12 December 2016
Bought this for my little brother and it's a very straight forward device to set up, and to link up to the laptop. The only down side is that it does not capture footage on a HDMI cable so all recordings will have to settle for an AV setting (more suitable for capturing Playstation 2 and Wii footage) but for experimenting for first time this is a good product to begin with.
on 30 September 2014
Does as it says, arrived in good time and comes with easy to install software, the wires were a bit difficult but over all they were pretty easy to set up. Wish the quality was a bit better but for the price it's understandable.
on 7 April 2015
good quality. was worried it was a fake due to some spelling errors in the booklet but after searching youtube I discovered it was genuine. works well.
on 30 January 2016
Easy, cheap alternative to other capture systems. It's also good quality. Works with everything. I use it for things like the N64 and the PS3. Couldn't have asked for more.
Also, I figured a way to record it to YouTube 1080p HD
on 27 May 2015
Brought this for my sons birthday. He really likes uploading to youtube so is very excited to have.
We are not very good with anything abit technical, so was extremely grateful when the seller was so helpful with answering all my questions. Thank you so much for all your help :-)
on 10 August 2017
its my sons says it ok
on 4 June 2017
My son said good starter package
on 19 December 2016
Perfect for beginners to get onto YouTube. My son loves it. The quality isn't brilliant, but as I said, for beginners its perfect.
on 8 June 2014
Literally plug and play - all I had to do was to take the PS3 off of the HDMI setting.
I never followed the instructions and put the HMDI output from the laptop back to the telly, and split the screens. Happy days all round.

Recording was OK quality - but then i am used to seeing it in HD - instead of composite.

lets face it - you get what you pay for - so in order to get started and make sure your actually going to record and post - ( especially for the kids ) then once you're sure - upgrade
on 29 August 2016
It's Really Good For YouTubing It's a bit fiddly to set up the tv. isn't on so you have to look on computer there is fullscreen option available

it dosnt work on mac os x !!!! i tried it but i have to use my old slow computer same results but slower