Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 May 2013
I had not played Crib for some time and found this app to be ideal for brushing up my technique. After three goes as a beginner, I moved straight into and won gold standard on my fourth go. Obviously just playing against the computer has it's limitations particularly in relation to automatically scoring maximum with each hand thus you never miss an available point which you sometimes do in a real game, however it still takes skill in knowing what cards to discard. A most absorbing app that I just can't put down.
on 2 March 2015
Love this version. Well laid out, plenty of levels. However, as I've come back to this game after many years and was very rusty on the scoring and making the right decisions on discards to the crib I'd have loved the addition of a Hints option. There is an 'About' page which is quite helpful, and seeing the decisions of the advanced computer opposition is a good teaching aid. Hangouts of fun, very addictive and tests the rusty mental arithmetic.
on 29 April 2013
I love this game and have become addicted to it. More challenging than many other card games - and you have to wait until my partner feels in the mood to play a game.
Easy scoring - and I have tried to catch it out - make sure the scores are correct (They always are!) A must for card fans!
on 7 April 2013
I have tried other cribbage software games before and this app surpasses all of them. It is fast, the graphics are sharp and there are a range of skill levels to suit all.
on 29 February 2016
Does the job for me.
Fast and friendly but does cheat at times.
Great game for beginners and professionals alike. Long time since I played crib and this has certainly got me into the swing again I cannot recommend this app highly enough ex crib players will soon find themselves scooting up to the more difficult levels once the cobwebs have been brushed away. Great game can't put it down.
on 7 May 2013
Points easy to follow. Clear board. Well thought out. Better than other versions I use on Android. Good value for money. Wish I could play online
on 23 August 2013
Bought this game as both I and my wife like to play cribbage. Very good for practise, and the layout and scoring is simple for those people who have never played it before. Can recommend it.
on 4 November 2017
Excellent game with good graphics
on 27 April 2017
Great fun. A number of skill levels from easy to challenging.