Customer reviews

Boss 50219288-001 Simony Black Cufflinks

on 30 January 2016
These were exactly as expected £41 is the price I pay in the john Lewis sale so about £20 under the current price there
Great gift for a 40th at work from the collection
Nice classic item very good very pleased and next day delivery with prime so fab
on 2 May 2018
Excellent quality, you can see they are expensive - arrived the following day after order, I’m sure my colleague will like them.
Came in a smart black box
on 24 March 2017
Lovely cuff links. Bought as gifts for groomsmen in our wedding. They are great quality, look really smart and modern and go with most shirts and suits.
on 8 January 2017
Bought as a birthday gift for my partner and they are very classy.
on 16 July 2015
These cufflinks are nice, but the only problem I had was that when I received them, the engravings on them were upside down
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 March 2016
These are lovely cufflinks and much cheaper to purchase on amazon. They arrived much quicker than expected, within a couple of days in fact and come in a lovely presentation box. They are very stylish and look lovely and classy on. I would have no hesitation in purchasing these again as a present for someone else.
on 3 May 2014
Lovely sophisticated cufflinks, ordered another pair in the blue . Great quality and style and fast shipping.I Would highly recommend
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 January 2018
I bought x6 pairs of these for my groomsman. Really impressed with the quality of these cufflinks. Also arrived far quicker than stated on order! :-)
on 19 February 2018
Bought for my son for his birthday. He is delighted with them.
on 28 December 2015
Lovely quality and really smart. Very pleased with them.