on 4 March 2012
I was a huge fan of Scooby Doo as a kid and I have loved almost all of the feature length movies that have been released in recent years. I would have to say though that I particularly enjoyed this one. There are many funny moments that made me and my daughter laugh out loud. I won't give away any plot spoilers, but suffice to say that this film pretty much follows the usual formula i.e - The gang go away on a relaxing break, but as ever trouble is close around the corner, this time in the shape of a prehistoric scare-a-saurus.

The film is 75 minutes long and was definitely very good value for money. Enjoy....
on 15 May 2014
I have loved Scooby doo since I was a kid in the 70's....so being able to get movies is amazing. I love the films, as they are far too clever the jokes go over most kids heads....this film is excellent, with nods to Jurassic park only better. Buy it just for an hour and a half of fun.
on 7 June 2012
I bought this for my son who is 5yrs old, he is a big scooby fan. I was made up to see another scooby dvd as we have all the others and it gets abit anoying watching the same ones over and over. Its like all scooby films just how its loved. My son loves it. Hope they bring more new ones out soon.
on 28 December 2012
I've been a life long fan of scooby doo and still now, at 24, collect the films and watch the episodes. This was a good scooby film, not the best but still what you'd expect from the films. There were some funny moments in it along the way and it was great fun as usual. One thing I will say is I found it almost to computer animated if that makes sense, the characters had shadows on their clothing and were just to 3d for my liking, I much prefered the computer animations in some of the older films.
Overall though deffinately worth a watch for any scooby fan!
on 20 January 2013
We are big Scooby fans in my house and own is of the films. This one is not bad. The story is pretty good, the effects are nice. Not too scary for the little kids, just exciting. The kids loved Shaggy in this one. One of the better movies of late.
on 9 April 2013
It was good film because it was a bit funny there something reference to mad max or cobra

I choose this rating because i watch it three times
so i like it
i recommand this product to other sellers
on 17 March 2013
This never fails to impress my 4 year old. He is a Scooby but and since they're so affordable he's getting them as incentives after his swimming lessons each week. Scooby is an historical character that connects the generations!
on 28 January 2014
Another great Scooby film, we all love scoob and the gang in our household, they are so funny! hope they make some more films cartoon and real life, as we have just about every Scooby dvd going:))
on 9 May 2013
My 4 yr old granddaughter has decided to become a Scooby Doo fan..everything Scooby Doo, so I ordered her a bunch of dvd's. She has watched them all at least twice in the first weekend.
on 22 June 2013
I bought this for my grandson who loves dinasours and scooby doo so this hit it on the nail for a gift for him. Needless to say he loves it and me for finding it aghh bless him!!