on 6 April 2017
Love it. So comfortable and easy to get on. I have tried bras like this with no fastening and sometimes found it hard to get on. I would recommend this item to anyone who prefers comfort to fashion. Even my husband likes it
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2017
I bought this for use at hospital and afterwards having breast reconstruction. I had a free flap diep procedure which uses the tummy to form the breasts. I was warned that there would be a great deal of swelling so to order the next size up. I wish I had ordered two sizes up because I didn't anticipate the amount of swelling.

That said, its a lovely, well made bra. Soft material and comfortable to wear. Once the swelling has settled I can see me using this for some months to come.
on 7 March 2017
Very comfortable.. loving this.. have recently veered away from wearing underwire bras at home (must be getting old) and this fits perfectly and is super comfy.. front fastening makes it feel nice and supportive too.
on 6 April 2017
After a mastectomy going from a F cup to a C it fits perfectly. I can tell you for the cost the quality and comfort is great . Well worth the cost for lots of reasons .. The bra has a range of colours and also the size fits many sizes . I was dubious but when it arrived I was so pleased .
on 21 May 2017
I have arthritis and struggle to fasten bras, but I have to have my daughter to dress me any way because of my hands being in pain, but when it's on its really comfy.
on 6 April 2017
Have bought for use after shoulder surgery next month, but tried on when it arrived - so comfortable! The wide straps do not cut into my shoulders at all, and the underband gives me more than enough support. Have just ordered three more - think I will be wearing them all the time now.
on 29 September 2016
Wonderful so soft and comfortable. I'm a funny shape and because of the stretchy material, I get the best fit ever.
on 21 July 2017
This was not very nice at all, I bought it in preparation for a shoulder op but couldn't use it. For the money,it wasn't worth me sending it back so I gave it to my 75 year old Mum. It looked like a surgical Appliance.
on 20 July 2017
They are OK but not over the moon about them I will were them but I brought another brand before and thought these would be as good but they are not as good but as I say will were them but can't say I love them.
on 30 April 2017
As a sports bra it would give great support, although it is a little bit on the small size. The front fastening comprises of 5 hook and eye fasteners.