Customer reviews

on 28 June 2014
A very well made back pack at a reasonable price. There are some very expensive backpacks out there and also some very cheap ones! I wanted something in between. I went for the Berghaus because it is a well respected brand. I'm very pleased with my purchase! I use it for day treks. It has plenty of storage space and compartments inside with a special place to keep a small laptop or iPad safe. It has an outside zipped compartment for quick access to things you want to take in and out a lot. It has a breathable back and comfortable padded carrying straps. There are 2 side pockets for holding water bottles. Treking poles can be attached to the outside and the 'bungee' type stuff on the outside is great for stuffing things into quickly - like hats and sweaters. I would definitely recommend this back pack - especially in the brilliant pink colour that I have! (My husband has a black one - for the more sober minded!)
on 7 December 2013
Purchased this bag for trekking to Everest base camp. It had all the necessary compartments and fitted all my stuff in fine. One negative, the bag does not have the climate cool back like some of the other bags and so you do sweat whilst wearing it. But for the price I can't complain.
on 29 December 2016
love it had for a while now worth the money
on 14 November 2014
Comfy fit
on 11 January 2013
Great seller the bag arrived very fast. This is a very versatile rucksack, we used it on safari to pack a clothes and a camera for my 6 year old daughter. it can also be used to put school books in and there is quite a bit of room.
on 19 March 2013
Brilliant - had it stolen last week and going to buy another one! Great for walking and hiking. Buy! f