on 4 September 2014
As I have an elderly neurotic cat who thinks the house should have a moat surrounding it to ward off what she sees as predators,
I always use Bissell wash & Protect Pet Stain & Odour Carpet Cleaning Solution, I also use a Urinator light and a urine stain product as it's not strong enough on it's own. I have tried others but find this to be the most effective
on 9 September 2013
I don't know whether this cleaner is a new formula, but it seems to be an improvement on other Bissell solutions I've used and is very effective at removing deep stains. Smells good as well.
on 15 October 2015
Worked but definitely not worth the price.
on 21 January 2015
not good at all, does not clean well and leaves the carpets feeling hard and rough
on 19 May 2013
Having just bought the lavender fragrance, I was surprised to see the pet version at such a great price for such a big bottle. I have three dogs, and regularly shampoo my carpets. This removes stains and odours effectively, while scotchgarding it at the same time.
Having tried many other brands of carpet shampoo I always come back to the Bissell brand, they are the best IMO.
on 9 January 2013
Great product. Especially when you have pets. Did a fantastic job on my suite. Recommend to anyone who has cats or dogs.
on 23 June 2013
excellent product which works well with my new cleaner. will go a long way but it will run out so money well spend
on 6 January 2014
The cheaper versions work, but this works much better at keeping your carpets clean and Scotchguard protected. It actually keeps your carpets cleaner for longer so it's well worth paying a little extra.
on 10 October 2013
This cleaned carpets well and being concentrated has lasted well. There is a pleasant clean aroma but not an overpowering scent.
on 23 February 2014
Fresh smelling, stain removal was around 95% but much better than others I had tried. I would recommend to anyone with a pup or even aged dog who is not in full control of its motions. Overall am very pleased with the purchase.