on 2 August 2012
After having bought AC2 out of curiosity last year, I immediatly got hooked and bought the remaining titles of the series.

As it turned out AC2 was the fulminant sequel to the original AC1, but while AC:Brotherhood was a rather nice intermission with an interesting setting, diverse missions and requires an acceptable amount fo time to finish, Revelations was a slight disappointment:

The story of Desmond is hardly pushed forward and Constantinople seems very small, as does the entire content of the game. Granted, I have not tried the Multiplayer yet, but I felt I was done with single player in way too few hours...

All in all, Revelations would have been a very nice add-on to AC2 and fortunately the prices have dropped to that level.
on 5 August 2013
Great game for ac fans, however, do not buy this edition if u dont have online because the dlc content is mostly online stuff
on 27 February 2013
Very average for an Assassin's Creed game. Feels rushed and feels like Ezio's story is just being dragged out to make another game. Does have some nice additions, namely the hookblade, but other then that I was extremely disappointed. If you are a fan of AC, go buy AC3 instead
on 3 July 2013
It makes me so happy to see Ezio going to the Middle East and the gamers having an expanded knowledge of Altair's history (who will always be my favourite assassin). I really enjoyed playing this game, but I so wish it would be longer!
on 6 October 2012
Assassins's Creed Revelations is one of the best games i played untill now. I specialy love the Multiplayer on this game.
Also the singleplayer is really very good, and there are so many things to do and to explore.

I am looking forward to Assassins's Creed 3 !!
VINE VOICEon 9 May 2012
If you have played Brotherhood this is just a cut down version in a different city, shops to renovate, Templars to kill then light the tower, citizens to save, assassins to train. Even the guild challenges are virtually identical. Graphics as always are good with a real flavour for the time and place.

So what makes the game only worth 2 stars. Unless you have a steady hand, a light touch and good timing the game is extremely difficult to complete challenges. In previous versions I just held A (X box controller) button down all of the time to jump but now you have to tap it at the correct moments. Many buttons that could be held down now require taps and I rarely manage to get this right. Locking on to targets is hit and miss and can take ages making sending factions at guards very hard especially when under time pressure. You also have to lock on to suspects and stay locked even when they are moving around quite fast to identify a target. Timed events are too difficult to get 100% or in some cases even finish, if like me you can not keep a straight line in running never mind when jumping over rooftops the races are virtually impossible. I have damaged the armour completely falling off rooftops during the race and had to abort the memory. Music is awful and repetitive although Arabic music never was my taste.

A new task is defending the assassin dens. You have to place people on roofs, barricades in the streets and fire cannon, essentially a small war. If I wanted a war game I would have purchased one. Assassins are supposed to be stealthy and keep a low profile not command armies.

Desmond journeys are strange block creating affairs with winds blowing the blocks into walls and data steams to avoid while orange sections do not allow new block creation. I have given up at level 2 trying to get past this as it is not fun just annoying.

Mediterranean defence is just sending assassins on missions but it has to be kept up as they take control of a city then the Templars try to take it back. I use missions as a fast way of getting recruits up the ranks, choose 4 or 5 star items with lots of XP and send lower skilled assassins with higher skilled then on completion the lower levels jump several levels at once.

I do not want to rerun memories endless times to achieve them as I get bored way before this point. Perhaps Ubisoft should consider making the memories easier after 5 attempts on a continuous sliding scale e.g. more time to complete challenges, slower winds etc. I really enjoyed Assassins Creed II and Brotherhood but now I am considering cancelling my pre order on III.
on 2 August 2012
The game retains the quality of the series and improves on it in the multiplayer realm. Excellent game. Get the Ottoman Edition, which includes extra content, while it lasts. Recommended!
on 14 February 2014
Its a good game. I'm playing it out of order, after Black Flag, and it's nice to play an Assassin's Creed game with free running again.
on 11 September 2014
My children loved it!
on 20 September 2012
Mine didn't come with an activation code, why!!!! It shold come with an activation code, yet mine was fault and didn't, its almost like someone went into it and took the activation code