Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 April 2014
This leather case is a perfect fit for the iPad. It is sturdy and the iPad always feels well protected. However, a product 'prompt' from TeckNet was opportune in that it gave me the chance to mention that a slight split along the upper part of the spine had started to appear. Without hesitation TeckNet offered me either a replacement or refund. I opted for a replacement since in all other respects the case was spot on. Much to my amazement the replacement was received just two days later. This was exceptional customer service and TeckNet are to be applauded for their degree of attention to their customer base. Thank you.
on 9 May 2012
I am really pleased with the TeckNet leather cover for my third generation iPad.

It does appear to be genuine leather and I like the fact that when closed it could easily be taken for a diary or a notepad. The magnetic sleep/wake has worked without fail every time I close or open the cover. The magnet also serves to keep the cover closed. Although I'm not brave enough to try dropping it, I am sure that the cover will provide good protection for the iPad. The corners of the machine do not poke out beyond the cover so it should keep it safe from accidental knocks.

The concealed velcro fastening does a good job of keeping the iPad snug inside the cover. All the essential controls and both cameras are available, though the volume rocker is perhaps a little trickier to operate with the cover on.

I was keen to try out the iPad as a camera - on the grounds that the best camera is always the one you have with you - but I found the naked iPad disconcertingly slippery to hold and was very nervous of dropping it. Folding back the Tecknet cover enables me to get a firm grip when using the camera function and works well in both portrait and landscape modes.

I would much rather have the Tecknet than Apple's own smart cover, especially as it's a fraction of the price. Get one.
on 13 May 2012
Having been given an iPad 3 as a very unexpected birthday present I wanted to keep it well protected but easily usable. The choice on Amazon was mind boggling, but based on functionality and looks and the great reviews this case had from other purchasers I ordered the TeckNet® New iPad 3 Advance Multi-Function Leather Case / Cover / Stand / Flip Case For New Apple iPad 3rd Generation, With Auto-Sleep Function - Black.
As usual the service from Amazon was first class; I ordered on Wednesday evening, this was acknowledged and also dispatched on Thursday. The case was delivered on Saturday morning, and that was on standard delivery. Well done and thanks Amazon.
The case itself is pure quality, the real leather outer provides good protection and looks good, the inner synthetic suede lining prevents scratching and the iPad 3 fits perfectly and securely. All the cutouts are in the correct position and auto sleep/wake function works every time. As a stand it works well in both positions but it is not instantly obvious how to fold (folds outwards, so that the 'suede' sits on the table surface/lap). I would not hesitate in recommending this product, at this price and quality its a 'no brainer'.
on 21 May 2012
Folding mechanism on the cover does not work at all. The pictures on Amazon indicate that it can be folded so that the ipad sits upright or leans back. When the cover is folded it just opens up and the Ipad topples over. Very poor
on 28 September 2012
When I received cover, thought great. When I put the ipad into it, it felt bulky and very heavy for an ipad, so I decided to weight it on kitchen scales 31 1/4 ozs.
Pros. 1. Covers iPad and would protect it up to a point, as the corners are not protected.
2. Turns iPad on and off.
3. Looks good.
4. Not leather, but leather look.
5. Price OK

Cons. 1. Could not believe how heavy it was with the iPad in it - 31 1/4ozs.
2. Very bulky.
3. Stand is not very good, only one position available and it is very low.
4. Doesn't stand it on its side,it will not stand up,will fall over. (Don't do it)!!!

Overall: Honest review, not very happy, and there were cheaper options from Tech Net, but I went for a little more expensive, thinking this would be better, but! I was intending to return it to Amazon, but left it more than 7 days, so I had to keep it. Not very happy with this product!
on 31 January 2013
Very good product, well designed easy to use operate, solidly covers and protects ipad. Front cover folds back easily, either totally flat against back or folded into a triangle shape to use as a shallow stand. In the closed position small magnets keep the front flap securely closed, and the auto on/off function works every time when the cover is opened/closed. I have had this cover for about a year now and it is like new, repeated folding every day hasn't deteriorated the folding sections of the leather, so these parts have been designed well to withstand constant folding/opening/closing. There is also good clearance around the edges of the screen, so that the case doesn't infringe operation near the edges, and all cut outs for buttons, speaker, camera charger etc are designed well.
on 8 July 2012
first delivery,it was qiuck,very quick,i ordered it at 16.25 on a thursday afternoon and it came friday morning!! before i may add Amazon had even sent an email to tell me it was dispatched,i got that friday lunch time....excellant service.
now the case,it was as discribed and is a really good fit,all the holes are cut out in exactly the right places it is real leather as far as i can tell and feels nice to the touch i like it already, it works well as a stand and the magnets in the end of the flap put your ipad to sleep when it is closed,i bought this for the new ipad so iam happy with it,in fact i have odered their screen protectors as well,the price is extremely good ive looked at a few and been into town were a similar one is well over £20 to £30 so very highly recomended.TeckNet® New iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand With 2 Screen Protectors & Magnetic Auto-Sleep For New Apple iPad 3rd Generation & iPad 2 - Black
on 31 January 2013
Now it's hard to get too excited about a piece of kit that protects an iPad, but I have been incredibly impressed with Tecknet's iPad 3 & 2 Folio Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand. I was initially a bit suspicious about the incredibly low price but read a lot of the reviews on Amazon and thought I had nothing to lose. I haven't been disappointed and am amazed at the quality of this piece of kit. It does exactly what it says it does: the iPad fits snugly inside it and all the external ports are perfectly aligned. The magnetic external cover means that it grips the iPad when you make the 'flip stand' and it stays firm. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 13 June 2012
I purchased this product for my husband's new I pad and he is very pleased with it. It is very good quality and the I pad fits in snugly and is well protected. I recommend it to anyone with an I pad.
on 28 June 2012
Case arrived very promptly. I was a bit wary because of the low price but it has turned out to be excellent. Looks good and does the job perfectly and at a reasonable price. What more can you ask!