Customer reviews

on 16 August 2016
I could't find any rice vinegar in my city, so I bought this one. And I am pretty pleased with the product. It adds good flavour to sushi and other Asian dishes. Just be careful not to add too much!
on 12 April 2017
Yum!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 21 May 2016
As a Japanese cuisine lover, Sushi is definitely one of my favorite recipes. Even more, since I have first made Sushi for him, my fiancee has also started to like it and because of this reason, now we always have our cupboard full with sushi ingredients.

Sushi tastes great, but I have always wanted to add a little bit of more flavor to the rice itself, and I was very glad when I came across this product in a mallstore and I immediately bought it. Indeed this rice vinegar was just what I needed. When cooking Sushi, this vinegar gives a mild flavor to the rice and you do not need to add lots of it in order for you to really feel the taste. Ever since I have started using this rice vinegar, Sushi tastes even better and I am very glad to see that my fiancee is so happy with the improves flavor.

I recommend this product, as it is great for seasoning sushi.
If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Kind Regards:)
on 6 June 2013
its rice vinegar for sushi, that's all I can say. does the job will buy again when I run out.
on 3 May 2016
Great love it in salads as not a sushi person. Lovely mild taste.
on 12 August 2015
If you love sushi this vinegar is for you.
on 30 March 2015
Good rice vinegar for sushi seasoning.
on 1 October 2014
Just what I was looking for
on 25 November 2015